My slave is sick

Sparrow69

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

well then i shall give it to you. ;)

Yes this is a very old thread, and yes it is an interesting topic. There... or was that not the take you were seeking? ;)

on the subject itself, I'm inclined to agree with Masster of Puppies analogy, especially since i ride and build motorcycles. If one of my subs or slaves get sick, i assess their sickness. if its a cold, or a headache, well then we simply carry on, i may alter their duties slightly, but they still have duties to perform (sort of like a dr putting you on light duty at work)
If its more serious, like the flu, or vomiting, i usually give them one task, "rest". along with this, i alter my others slaves task to provide beverages and soup for the sick one, esentially playing nurse.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Aww, I'm sure he didn't mean anything bad by it :(

I think it would be cruel for a slave who is ill to be made to serve as normal during their period of sickness. For one thing, it could bring up the issues of trust and respect, as mentioned earlier in this thread, but also, being unable to rest would more than likely set their recovery back, which would cause more problems :(

About stuff like colds and headaches...that's an interesting one. Would the slave be able to block out the pain and discomfort by busying themselves, or would these problems distract them from their duties? I guess it's a case of mind over matter :)

My master and I had special plans for tonight, but these plans have been fucked by the arrival of my period. Neither of us really like to do anything penetrative while there is blood, but my period is occasionally painful, with cramps, and it's like that now :( Because this is our first meeting in 3 weeks, we wanted to spend a lot of time just being together, rather than playing, or otherwise we would, I think, have done play of some kind, as when I am bleeding we just alter our routine slightly, so there is no mess or discomfort :)

Fileboom Premium Account

master jey

garrison_Death_Camp_400.jpg

Mr. Garrison said"i hate everything thet bleeds every month and doesn't dies" XD

Fileboom Premium Account

EZRA

No worries Jey.
I didn't think you were trying to start a fight anyway.
And I was just being a brat, and I only tease people I like anyway.

( old age and cunning over youth and enthusiasm) :)
I suspect I'm bigger than you, and I work with my hands for a living that coupled with a high pain threshold and well........
It takes a sharp women with lethal verbal skills to reduce me to tears.
One of Mistress's major turn on's with me is the fact I'm so much bigger than her and could easily over whelm her physically.
The thrill of controlling a dangerous wild animal. :)
Even though the reality is, I would never hurt her it wouldn't even cross my mind to do so.

Fileboom Premium Account