Subs/Slaves Advice?

Sub4Life

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I know when I first started out, even though I also wanted it, I had trouble because I didnt want him to think I was just a woman to order around, you know? I had some insecurities, and while I wanted my Master to domiate me I wanted to be independent. Weird right. So I talked to him about it, and we had a looong talk.

Make sure you are always open with Him. ecause after our talk, I felt much better about submitting to him. Like the guilt was gone and I could finally enjoy it. Now my punishments arent if I break the rules, because I dont do it often, but if I am teasing him into it, or if he just wants to play.

I'd say communication, and moving at your own speed. =-) It was hard for me to learn to submit, but now it comes very easily.

But like others have said, everyone is different.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I had similar problems when I was first collared. I always considered myself to be submissive, yet I had difficulties living it as a Lifestyle.
I had to train myself to be 110% completely honest and open about anything and everything with my Mistress. And this really did take awhile.
Training to become Her slave required an un-doing of a lifetime's worth of pre-conditioned responses. Over time, I began to feel more and more comfortable letting my Mistress take control.
Even when I felt like I was doing well, I struggled at times. After one-too-many disrespectful acts, Mistress Taryn deemed it necessary to correct my bad behavior. She purchased a buttplug harness and a chastity belt and has kept them under lock and key for over an entire year now. Slowly, but surely, I began to place HER needs before my own.

It may take awhile, but if you're serious about it, you will reach that light at the end of the tunnel... good luck =D

Peace

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account