ok so im about to take the first step...

Noobsubbot

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

good luck with your search. also i love your name. big mk fan i assume?

Haha, big geek actually :)

Thanks for all the commentary guys... believe it or not it has actually helped me alot... I am so angry at him but I think with time that will go... I think I've just been niave in all of this... I'm sure with time I will meet new people and the pain will go :(

On another note, I went shopping to make myself feel better and got a new whip :D

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

sebastian

Wow, noob, I'm really sorry to hear that. He sounds more like a user than a real dom. A real dom recognizes that he/she holds tremendous responsibility for the sub's happiness and needs and treats the sub with way more respect than he showed you. It sounds like he just wanted to play once or twice on the side and just used you for that purpose.

I know what it feels like to feel completely broken. It hurts like hell. But you _can_ get through this. You may be submissive, but you are capable of managing on your own. You have skills and resources and friends who will help you get through this until you start to feel stronger. And eventually you'll be able to look back on this and see that it wasn't the end of the world that it feels like right now. That much I guarantee.

So take what you can learn from this. You learned how much you enjoy submission. You learned a few things about how submission works. And you learned that some doms are not to be trusted. Good lessons all. Now that you're a little wiser and more experienced, it will probably be easier to find a dom who will really tend to your needs and treat you the way you deserve.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Martello

Yes he did have a girlfriend behind my back and I'm so thankful for all your responses... I couldn't believe it... I was heartbroken when he told me... and I wish I could contact the new GF but I don't think that would make me feel better... merely just make me feel crappier for ruining 2 lives and not just my own... I just.. I don't understand.. 2 years... 2 years of learning everything before I was ready to submit... 2 years of being there and learning what he likes and the way to serve before I gave him my trust... and in 4 weeks he ruins everything for me.. EVERYTHING!!!

I'm so broken :(

Umm fuck that? I think, in my opinion his girlfriend should be informed (i didnt read the whole thread but I will) that her boyfriend is a load of crap. I'm not sure if this was on online situation I'll have to read on to the first post but I always try to bear in mind that unsafe ppl create unsafe situations. STDs being what they are and shit heads like this guy being who they are - can create a problem. One of my oldest friends will always have a reminder of his pos ex girlfriend for this reason. And it has totally fucked with his ability to cary on a relationship. These situations hit home for me because this guy is one of my oldest friends.

Fuck that guy, as long as he's not going to attack you or do you further harm I would open my mouth in a heart beat.

Fileboom Premium Account

L8NightQ

noob - I can only wish this kind of stuff never happens. It does.

There's nothing much to say now that will take that kind of pain away. Only time will do that. But when you do feel better, please remember what has been said here. Don't make the next guy pay for that one being an asshole.

It felt really good to read about that first experience and how happy you were.
I don't comment as frequently as many here but I thought I'd just say that I'm sure you will find someone much better than this jerk in the future.

Many of us have been through the same pain. Some on more than one occasion.

Thank you for sharing.

Fileboom Premium Account