My slave is sick

Master Insomnium

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Though this is an old topic the initial back and fourth reminded me of why it continues to be a constant effort for me to find my niche in the community. That sparkie character's philosophy seems to permeate a great deal of the community, at least from where I can see it, and I find it deplorable. Machiavelli said, "It is better to be feared than loved, if one cannot be both." Thus, to both be loved and feared is superior to fear alone, and to intimidate one's slave when they are ill or otherwise unable to perform their duties is brutish and draconian (unless of course it is already established that is what is expected, then by all means be brutish and draconian.) and thus only nurtures fear and neglects love, which I feel undermines why we do what we do.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

subspace

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

No, subspace. I was actually really pissed off when I read this post so I decided not to write a scathing reply, but I think it's absolutely and completely something to consider. I am drawn to very loving, nurturing Doms to begin with, but with extra love and attention, I can only imagine my affection and desire to please skyrocketing.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account