My slave is sick

Moskva

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I have a slave who doesn't live with me, I'm new to being a master. He is ill with flu and is throwing up. Being new I've suspended his duties til he is better. Did I do the right thing, or should I of been stricter?

Im new to this as well, but it seems a little harsh to punish someone for something that they cant help. If he had gotten mono from making out with someone without your permission, then I can understand you punishing him when he got better - but the flu was involuntary.

It sounds to me like giving him a break til he is better was the right thing to do because (even if you hadn't punished him) making him continue his duties would make the sickness drag out longer and he might've gotten another punishment for fudging on his tasks due to not feeling well.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

damyanti

Moskva

When the slave is better they should be punished for not being more carefull and causing you this problem. Furthermore, if gone unpunished they will try to use the same excuse again.

Well if he has the flu then it wasnt an excuse.
Not trying to be mean, but have you ever had the flu before?
Not fun.
Punishing him after he just got to feeling better seems to me like it would push him further from you. He might trust you less, thinking "well what happens if i get pneumonia or strep throat? Will I be punished then?"

I believe the slave should be punished WHEN DESERVED.
Being ill is not punishment-material.

Fileboom Premium Account

sparkie

punished...oh yes.

Did they get a flew shot???? if not then why? You really can't keep someone under control and let them get away with the little things. The little things matter more than the big things. You can't give somebody an old fastioned bull-whipping and expect them not to escape! But....hold them responsible for their little screw ups and they will change into what you want them to be. Because of the way you think you must be a sub?????

Fileboom Premium Account

amandaxlynn

Personally i think you may have a point, to an extent, but at the same time even if he did get a flu shot - they're not 100% effective. All it is is them injecting the flu virus into your body in hopes that it'll build an immunity against it and that way you'll be LESS likely to contract the flu. It's not guaranteed, though. And it's obvious that punishing someone for falling ill is not only wrong, but a little on the absurd side. Maybe he should also punish him for growing hair on his body, as well? Or for having an ear ache? A real Master isn't looking for ways to punish their submissive, but more so to guide and train them. There's a difference.

Fileboom Premium Account

Moskva

Did they get a flew shot???? if not then why? You really can't keep someone under control and let them get away with the little things. The little things matter more than the big things. You can't give somebody an old fastioned bull-whipping and expect them not to escape! But....hold them responsible for their little screw ups and they will change into what you want them to be. Because of the way you think you must be a sub?????

No, actually. Im a Domme, thanks.

And yes, I agree with you that you cant let them get away with the little things, but getting sick is not even a little thing. Its something that can not be helped and they shouldnt be punished for something thats out of their control.

Yes, I know I repeated myself, but it doesnt get any more plain than that.

I fully agree with Amanda that it is absurd.

Fileboom Premium Account

sparkie

no chance

Look at it this way. A slave gets the flu at no fault of his own...they even got the flew shot. They get better and get punished. The lesson for them is that if they get punished for something so unreasonable they should be very careful. Plus they probably had nothing....no flu...just trying to get days off. Why take a chance? They will do it again if you let them. I wouldn't take the chance.

Fileboom Premium Account

amandaxlynn

Are you kidding me, seriously? I mean, I don't mean to sound rude here but anyone who doubts their submissive so much that they'd have reason enough to accuse them of faking sick to rest for a few days.. either really needs to reevaluate the lifestyle choice they made, or find themselves a real submissive. You cannot logically punish someone for getting sick, that's the bottom line. Anyone who does is looking for ways to discipline and that's not what makes a Master - as I've said. Your point's not valid, let alone understandable from any humane view.

Fileboom Premium Account