My slave is sick

sparkie

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Bull

You keep using the term "submissive''....THE PERSON WHO ASKED THE ORIGIONAL QUESTION refered to them as a SLAVE. BIG difference. They would not have asked the question if there was any clear cut solution as you seem to have. My solution is clear and I stick to it...get the whip out,spend a few minutes marking their ass......just on the off chance I'm correct. If I am wrong, what is the down side......a slave with welts on their ass......big deal!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Moskva

You keep using the term "submissive''....THE PERSON WHO ASKED THE ORIGIONAL QUESTION refered to them as a SLAVE. BIG difference. They would not have asked the question if there was any clear cut solution as you seem to have. My solution is clear and I stick to it...get the whip out,spend a few minutes marking their ass......just on the off chance I'm correct. If I am wrong, what is the down side......a slave with welts on their ass......big deal!

Wow, YOU are the kind of person that gives dom/mes a bad name. This is absolutely ridiculous that you would punish your slave over the possibility that they might have been faking it.

To add a point to Amanda's last post, if you're going to doubt your slave that much - then the relationship isnt right. The whole point of a D/s relationship is TRUST. If you dont TRUST them, then you need to let them go.

Honestly, Im suprised any slave would trust you with a potato gun if this is the way you treat them.

Amanda - I dont think you were being rude. You're being honest and someone like him obviously doesnt deserve common courtesy because he doesnt show anyone else the same respect.

^^ Oh, and thats another great point. Trust AAAND respect. Yes I know its difficult to wrap your mind around respecting a slave since you care for them so little - but its the truth. You should probably READ ABOUT BDSM if you dont even know the basics.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Plus they probably had nothing....no flu...just trying to get days off. Why take a chance? They will do it again if you let them. I wouldn't take the chance.

I'm sorry, days off? Unless you're a pro-sub working at a public dungeon I've never heard of any life-style sub that "just wasn't feeling like it". You may as well assume Catholics worship Poseidon sometimes just because, you know, The Father Son and Holy Spirit just gets so boring most days.

Fileboom Premium Account

Fire_burns

Hey all,
Just thought I would throw in my two bits here. First off I agree with the comments on trust and think that good Dom~Sub relationships are based on it. If that isn't sparkies concern though and that is his business. There are doms and subs who operate differently.
I will say Master of puppets that you made the right choice in my opinion. Your primary concern in this is trust, do you trust your sub is telling the truth, if he isn't why not? That is sparkies whole problem with it (I think). Some Doms have trouble trusting their subs like their subs are expected to trust them. If you trust your sub finding limits which you both happy, comfortable and excited by is part of being a good dom. Being Dominant also means you take care of your subs, you shouldn't push them past their limits.
That being said if you still feel like being dominant, take care of your sub while he are sick and don't take any guff about it. Get him better. He will follow orders which are good for him and you get to be dominant while he is submissive. It will also build trust which is what a good relationship is about even if it isn't exactly the normal way you would go about it. While he is getting better you can bring more fun into things and punishments and such. Keep in mind not to be too rough as it can be detrimental while somebody is just starting to feel better.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:
A

akittenone

Sorry, kitten just had to answer after reading all this, kitten is a slave but she is also HUMAN and as such she gets ill like everyone else does, it is not her fault as she takes every precaution, no one really likes getting ill after all. The fact you gave your slave a few days off to get better is great but to even consider punishing him for being ill in the first place is so wrong, he has done nothing to be punished for !
Being a Master is not about punishing for no reason, it is about caring, protecting,teaching,enabling your property to thrive and grow, so if that is the way that the thinking is going then should you not be punished for allowing him to get sick ? After all you are supposed to protect and care for him so is it his fault or yours he is sick ?
Punishments are lessons learnt only when there is something to learn from them, punishments unfairly given are abusive actions

Fileboom Premium Account

Moskva

sparkie

Prissy

I have a slave who doesn't live with me, I'm new to being a master. He is ill with flu and is throwing up. Being new I've suspended his duties til he is better. Did I do the right thing, or should I of been stricter?

My suggestion to you, even though others have posted what I wanted to say, is something slightly different.

Take yourself, and try to put yourself into the place of the sub. You would usually be aroused by the play, however you become sick. You took the flu shot, and it didn't work, and while being run down, you are unable to reach a peak climax, resulting in an unhappy master. Your master would then punish you for not being able to put out at your best.

This is how I view it if you had continued to expect your sub to partake in your endeavors. I feel you made the right choice, since getting sick there is nothing one can do about it.

Fileboom Premium Account