ok so im about to take the first step...

Noobsubbot

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Just to update this, my dom is an asshole. I am so angry at him right now, I finally submit to him and enter into this lifestyle and not only am I never allowed to see him again, but he informs me he has a girlfriend and even though he loves me, wants to be with her... like what the fuck... I played this dance for 2 god damn years and was there for him through thick and thin... and this is how I get treated?? I know I'm a sub, but I just feel like that is taking it a little too far...

Why does it hurt so much?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Sparrow69

as a male, let me apologize for the ignorance he has shown, and affirm that not all males are like that. Some are mature and responsible. No one should ever play with someones emotions, especially not to this capacity.
As a Dom let me tell you I'm sorry for your ill treatment. This type of behavior is not conductive to how a REAL dom or even a REAL man would act, and I would advice you to contact his girlfriend and inform her exactly what type of scumbag shes dating.

I hate this kind of shit, gives us a bad name every time, males and doms alike.

Fileboom Premium Account

Darktruth

as a male, let me apologize for the ignorance he has shown, and affirm that not all males are like that. Some are mature and responsible. No one should ever play with someones emotions, especially not to this capacity.
As a Dom let me tell you I'm sorry for your ill treatment. This type of behavior is not conductive to how a REAL dom or even a REAL man would act, and I would advice you to contact his girlfriend and inform her exactly what type of scumbag shes dating.

I hate this kind of shit, gives us a bad name every time, males and doms alike.

Agree X10.

As Sparrow said, this isn’t how a man would act let alone a Dom. He asks you to place your trust in him and then he breaks it.

I know I'm a sub, but I just feel like that is taking it a little too far...

You might be a Sub but that’s no reason to treat you like this. It’s because you’re a Sub that he should have treated you far, far, far better than this. Don’t let this sort of idiotic behaviour stop you from finding another (real) Dom, you were just unfortunate in finding someone who was playing Dom. :mad:

Fileboom Premium Account

I agree with Sparrow. Completely. That's not how a real man or dom acts at all. He's just an asshole. Don't let that get you down. He is the one missing out. The attitude you have shown is exactly what doms want! Go out there and find a real dom. The perfect one is out there waiting for you!

I am sorry you had to go through something like that. It is very hard. *hugs*

As a sub I know that part of a doms job is taking care of the sub. A sub isn't a real slave that can be thrown away. Its a bond between a man and woman that's as strong as a marriage. That's what I believe anyway.

I wish you luck in finding a real dom to serve :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Noobsubbot

Yes he did have a girlfriend behind my back and I'm so thankful for all your responses... I couldn't believe it... I was heartbroken when he told me... and I wish I could contact the new GF but I don't think that would make me feel better... merely just make me feel crappier for ruining 2 lives and not just my own... I just.. I don't understand.. 2 years... 2 years of learning everything before I was ready to submit... 2 years of being there and learning what he likes and the way to serve before I gave him my trust... and in 4 weeks he ruins everything for me.. EVERYTHING!!!

I'm so broken :(

Fileboom Premium Account

sillylittlepet

(or, let's remember, its also a bond between a man and another man. Its also a bond between a woman and another woman)

subbot, thats the worst thing I've heard
I cant even imagine how painful that must be

but, after you've had some time to think it over and get your emotions out, I hope you remember that a master like that is not one worth having, and you're better off now being able to find someone who's really going to love you

Fileboom Premium Account

dariche_sprie

hey lady, good luck finding another dom. remember even if he's your master, ultimately, he's just a person. you can't lay the sins of one at the feet of our entire species. i'm sure you'll find someone that wishes to invest the time in you to really make you shine as a sub.

good luck with your search. also i love your name. big mk fan i assume?

Fileboom Premium Account