Hints and tips

N

nix

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

The most expensive tape I've ever bought was nothing sexual, it was black masking tape for use backstage. It costs about $25 AUS for a roll that would cost maybe $2 AUS for the same length in regular white masking tape.

As for saran wrap (or clingwrap here in Australia), it's pretty much the cheapest and most versatile S&M toy you'll ever find. I dare anyone to come up with less than a million and one uses for it.

Also: please post pictures Sparrow? Now I'm really curious!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Phantasm

I didn't know you were an Aussie, Nix! :eek:

Also, Sparrow, I know I don't post in every thread, and you don't really know me, but I must express my most heartfelt plea for you to post pictures of yourself in some form of corset. I believe it would make my week, at the very least. :D

Cling-wrap strips, wrapped around and tied at the ends work fine, if you don't trust it to stay by itself. Also, medical tape :D

Fileboom Premium Account

Phantasm

I try not to post inane, pointless bullshit :) I'm just a bit busy doing admin/mod things elsewhere. Maybe I'll try for a pic or two sometime, too... ;)

Oh, and Master of Puppies, another great alternative (just fao you!); if ever Pup get a large amount of length cut from her hair, maker her sit down and braid it into thin/medium cords, and either bind her with them, or whip her with them.

Funtimes :D

Fileboom Premium Account