Hints and tips

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Sparrow69

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hehe :D

Well, I can see the appeal of cling film, maybe we could give it a try sometime, but how do you secure it in place?

Still going to get some bondage tape though, I could make some nice shiny crotchless pants or even corsets out of that :)

cling wrap sticks to itself. I'm not saying its similar to bondage tape, it is EXACTLY the same thing. I made a corset once out of cling wrap by layering it 20 times, and then heating it with a hairdryer to get it to cling together permanently, then i sliced it open down the back,secured the openings and edges with colored duct tape, and then added rivulets... I'll make another one and post a tutorial on here.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Look for it to be posted sometime the end of next week or the weekend. I'm now designing a set of chaps to match, and I'm going to do it in SM Pride colors so i can have someone wear it to the festival..

Someone else? So you're not going to model your own creation? :D

And thanks, I can't wait for you to post how to make this corset. If I can make one from your instructions, or a bondage tape one, I will post pics of these.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sparrow69