Hints and tips

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I thought it might be a nice idea if we could all post any helpful suggestions for safe play and so on, inspired basically by a mishap that occurred when my master was last here, which is this...

...if you decide to use adhesive multi-purpose tape for bondage, do not wrap it around bare skin. Do it over clothing. I had to have my legs taped together because my master forgot to bring his bondage kit and had already used my 2 measly ties for my hands. When he came round to freeing my legs once play was over, it felt like my skin was being ripped off. All I can say is, thank fuck I shaved my legs the night before (apologies for that mental picture) or I dread to think what state I'd have been in :eek:

So, if anyone has any other such tips, post them in this thread, and maybe make it a sticky if it proves popular?

Cheers! :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Seattledom

They make an item called bondage tape, which only adheres to itself. Works quite well, holds things tight with a few wraps.
very useful for doing things like holding a vibe in place, much easier to do than trying to tie it with rope.
And best of all, it won't pull your skin off :)

On tips, if your subs arms are bound and she is on her knees, and you tell her to stand. Be a gentlemen Dom and spot her on the way up, otherwise she may go ass over tea-kettle into the coffee table. Very bad day for SeattleDom :(
If the challenge is for her to stand without aide, then at least move junk out of the way.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

What's new, master dearest? :p

And cheers Seattledom, I have used proper bondage tape before and found it to be pretty good, plus you can make (temporary :() kinky clothing out of it too. I'll have to look into getting some more, in both red and black as this is my master's favourite colour combination :) Last time I bought some was nearly 8 years ago though, and it cost £10, which seems a bit steep for a roll of tape :(

Fileboom Premium Account

We use pounds here, not euros, but I'm guessing it's probably roughly the same (unless the sex shop I got the tape from was just really expensive).

Yes, I will buy some more and one day surprise my master with a catsuit or dress made of this tape. I know it definitely comes in red (this was the one I got before), black and purple, but does anyone know if it comes in any other colours (electric blue would be nice ;))?

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

Two words... Saran Wrap. bondage tape is a thicker version, in a thinner roll, so it'll take two or three wraps for every one wrap you would have needed with bondage tape, but it also covers a much wider area giving you more stable control. Not only that, but you can get it at any grocery or dollar store, and its uber cheap and readily available.

Fileboom Premium Account