Hints and tips

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Phantasm

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Small beads, not big bulky things on big bulky braids.

Similar to this picture, but perhaps one bead;

braids%201.JPG

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

subspace

Amuk

Here's the greatest tip anyone can give you in this lifestyle. Honesty.
Without honesty, there is no trust, and trust is what any relationship is built upon, let alone one as fragile as a relationship formed in a BDSM community such as this one. If you cannot be honest with those you share your life with in confidence, then there is no reason to share it. As soon as the falsehoods that you surround yourself with become to much to bare, you reveal yourself to the world... cold, vulnerable, naked, and alone.

Without trust we have nothing.

Think about it....

That is very true... in both a good way and a bad way.

About the only tip I could give is to never let your emotions take too much of a hold during any type of session. If you're feeling angry, especially at your sub, you should wait until you cool down at least a little. There's not use hurting them more than necessary.

Fileboom Premium Account

Agreed. There is a difference between hurting and harming, and anyone who does not know what this is should not be allowed to practice BDSM. I had a really frightening experience many years ago when I was being mastered by a guy who got angry at me for something; I could feel his anger mounting in what he was doing to me, and the second I realised we were no longer playing, I panicked and gave my safe signal...which he deliberately ignored all 3 times I gave it.

And at the opposite end of the spectrum, my previous partner and I had made plans to have some kinky fun, but then he got into an argument with someone which left him feeling angry for a long time afterwards. He was calm enough to tell me that he was unwilling for us to play our game while he felt that way, for fear that he would end up harming me. And while I was disappointed that our plans had been ruined, I was seriously relieved by his show of maturity and care for my welfare.

Fileboom Premium Account

Master C

One thing I will say, is when you are in a relationship, usually the submissive and Master style, always make sure if the sub is willing to take orders from other doms. Around the time I joined, there was one person that felt she didn't have to listen to her masters friends, and she got into a lot of trouble over it. They later talked about it, and her master did agree that his friends, male or female, couldn't order her around, unless he okayed it first, and in front of her.

Fileboom Premium Account