1527112294.jpg

1106787654.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

GreyMac

GreyMac

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

ive been researching n I read up on the 9 levels of submission. My question is if the last level is cult like n only alegations made of bdsm purist, does level 9 truely exist?

Sorry the pics seems to have hijacked your thread thr33 guy. My opinion on your question (and it's just that, an opinion) is that true level 9 slaves may exist but are probably pretty rare. The literature I've seen says that they are pretty much a byproduct of brainwashing techniques but that's just another way of saying psychological control, isn't it? Anyway, semantics aside, my realtionships have always been with submissives and those come in varying degrees. Some dabble, some immerse themselves quite deeply.

As noted elsewhere, I actually like a woman who can take care of herself when necessary and is capable of being strong and assertive in other areas of her life but is submissive to me. So my preferences would correspond with levels 5 thru 7 for the most part with a smart, articulate 6 or 7 being ideal. The one experience I had with a level 8 was more trouble for me than it was worth. I had no desire to pickout her clothing everyday and make her make-up and hairstyle choices for her.

Sparrow has done extensive writing on a number of BDSM subjects and may be able to offer more detail on this topic.

For those not familiar with the Nine Levels of Submission, follow this link to read the original version written by a Lesbian Domme named Diane Vera.

http://www.bdsmcircle.net/dslifestyle/the9levelsofsubmission.htm

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Sparrow69

yes, level 9 does in fact exist. and as a way to describe it without using brainwashing is to consider it along the same levels as monks who give up everything in search of true enlightenment, taking on a vow of silence, poverty, chastity, and solitude. They do this devoting their souls to their lord and master, even while still in physical form, because their willl be his to command. Submissive can do the same, and have, and will again, devoting even their very choice to live or die to please their master, coming to a place where they find bliss and happiness, by being totally free of every decision, every opinion, every stressful choice that comes with the freedom to make choices. This doesn't happen instantly, and usually, is obtained when a sub has been a sub and seeks to go even deeper into her own subspace, derived from complete and total devotion and trust.
Bare in mind that the alpha and beta waves of a subs brain, when they hit the blissful calm of subspace, are not all that different of the blissful calm a monk obtains through meditation. As someone who has experienced both, i can attest to that first hand. So is it cult like, sure, but so is ever religion on the planet, the difference being the master of a level 9 is flesh and blood, and here....

Fileboom Premium Account

I can aver,religion is cult like,just easier accepted. I dropped the religion I was born n 2 a couple years ago. I realized my slave is probably a level 5 or 6. I don't really think I could deal with an 8

But also with research ive noticed this lifestyle has many paths we can choose. N also room left 2 make our own style of bdsm.I got an offer 4 another master position even tho the sub is already aware that I have 1 at the moment,I know,that I shouldn't bite off more than I can chew,but what I'm asking is if my slave has a submission level of 5 or 6,would I really be pushing the envelope by adding another slave of submission level 4 or 5?

Your kool grey... I love tittiez anyway, btw the name is pronounced as the freshest element

Fileboom Premium Account

GreyMac

Thank you for the kind correction but I got the pronunciation with your first post. I even know that the origin for the use of '3's in place of 'E's is that it started as a common typographical error because the two keys occur adjacent to each other on the 'Qwerty' keyboard and it was often caused by so-called "Fat-Finger syndrome" during texting on the very small keys of a cell phone. Much the same way 'teh' for 'the' and 'O' for 'I' became common.

But for those of us who did not grow up texting, your keyboard shorthand is difficult to read and vexing to type. It's one of those generational markers that become fashionable among young people who do it specifically to be different and older people often find annoying or off-putting - like really baggy pants.

Calling you 'thr33 guy' was my way of adopting and acknowledging your idiosyncracy without having to go to the bother of typing out your 16 character name with the odd (to us older folk) combination of letters, numbers and special characters. Compare it to working with a foriegn language and using unfamiliar punctuation. The daughter of a friend has the ability to "Touch Text" She can text without looking at her phone while holding it below a table or desk.

I'm an engineer by background and education and am by no means a technophobe but I have never sent a text message. Not one. Ever. If I need to communicate with someone, I call or email them. My phone minutes are free so there is nothing to be saved or gained by texting.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Wow,I apologize for the short hand. Lol,you wouldn't believe how many times I proofread my messages before I actually post. I'm actually a no look texter myself but that's before I got my touch screen phone. Ive never actually been sitting down at a Computer whenever I'm on this website. I access this website through my phone,that would probably explain the short hand. Out of respect for the older members ill use less short hand from now on though.

Fileboom Premium Account