i need hints,tips,n trix on how 2 b a better master

Sparrow69

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

yet you still seem to associate with the need to instill fear. its not about instilling fear, and anyone who uses fear as a tool to control someone, while they may call themselves a dominant, is nothing more then a bully. You have a lot to learn my friend. I'm not saying you will never be a dom, but your going to wind up in jail or hurt if you insist on the need for fear in your relationships.
Fear has nothing to do with punishments, so to cut someone loose because you cant see yourself instilling fear, is ludicrous. I've not once, in 14, going on 15 years used fear to control a sub, and in that time I've disciplined MANY who have gotten out of line. Sometimes people work together, sometimes you just have to let someone go, but from what you've said, you only viewed one option when examining dicipline in general and that was to instill fear. You cannot use fear and expect good things to come, let alone a lasting relationship. It's about respect, and respect isn't gained with fear, complacency is. You need to take a long hard look in the mirror and ask yourself would you rather spend your life in empty meaningless short lived relationships where people do things because they are afraid of you, or do you want a bountiful lasting relationship(s) where people do things because making you unhappy would in turn make them unhappy.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

I really do apologize 4 my ignorance on the subject,I cliffed notes her views on the type her(30) last effective master was. it was clear that he used fear. I apologize 4 following trying 2 folliw suite without research. I know its also been 6 months till I finally gotta around 2 it. I really do apologize 4 being such a sloth,but how much chatisiment must I endure, before the experienced members of website teach me the fundamentals of the life style n or the state of mind, n of course this all said 2 with up most respect.

N 2 innocent facade I might have 2 borrow 1 of kool looking masks,cuz I need 2 hide my embarrassment

Fileboom Premium Account

EZRA

Now your ready to learn.

Don't be too embarrassed for your just being who you are....
a Dominate :)

I would humbly suggest you start with some reading.
Screw the roses give me the thorns- is an exelent introduction.
there are lots of them used you can buy online for cheep.

I would also recommend "the bottoming book" just because it will give you a good look at the brain of a submissive, You will find a happy slave is a very obedient and compliant slave.

oh and please, please use the whole keyboard ( sorry just a pet peeve of mine)

Fileboom Premium Account

master jey

greymac this is bianca beauchamp? :)

bb.jpg

i love her :)

Fileboom Premium Account