Hints and tips

Prissy

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I'm certain the lack of flames that hair produces, along with the acrid scent would put you off that after one try.

I think you missed my point.

I used to be extremely Promaniac. I still am, but one thing keeps me from lighting something ablaze. My hair. I know it iw a very ignitable substance, and since I have long hair, and it takes forever for tt to grow, I have been able to keep tabs on it by thinkgin of my hair when I want t burn something. If my hair is gone, I will no longer have what I think of to prevent it.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sparrow69

Here's the greatest tip anyone can give you in this lifestyle. Honesty.
Without honesty, there is no trust, and trust is what any relationship is built upon, let alone one as fragile as a relationship formed in a BDSM community such as this one. If you cannot be honest with those you share your life with in confidence, then there is no reason to share it. As soon as the falsehoods that you surround yourself with become to much to bare, you reveal yourself to the world... cold, vulnerable, naked, and alone.

Without trust we have nothing.

Think about it....

Fileboom Premium Account

Yeah. Without trust, honesty and anything similar, what else is there?

And thanks for that idea Phanty, I actually used to have really long braided wool extensions (you might have seen pics of this on one or two other forums) which I cut out of my hair once they had begun to grow out. Loads of long strands of brightly coloured wool, and stupidly I threw them away. Well, it was before I met my master, so I didn't think I'd have any more use for them, or the balls of wool I threw away too :( But it is a great idea, and I bet it'd be more painful if they were wet, especially as they'd be heavier then.

As for my actual hair, well, I've sort off gone off the idea of shaving it all off now, but (and please, someone correct me if I'm wrong) I imagine that braided human hair wouldn't be painful to be whipped with, that it'd just tickle :(

Fileboom Premium Account