Fire/heat play

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I read an erotic novel a while back that featured a pretty interesting scenario :D

A man was tied in front of a log fire, facing it; arms stretched out across the mantlepiece and tied in place, legs spread and tied. There was a mirror in front of him, so he was forced to watch himself being whipped by his mistress...and to make his torment worse, sat on the shelf in front of him, close enough for him to pick up if he'd been free, was a tall glass of ice cold water :D

For the purpose of this thread, though, it's only the heat aspect that I'm interested in. In reality, is it safe to have someone in this position, and if so, for how long?

I don't have a log fire myself, but I have an electric fire that gets pretty hot. It's only small, but I sit in front of it naked after a bath to dry myself, with my legs spread so the heat can reach my pussy and thighs...but now I'm imagining being tied in this position (sat with my back against the side of the bed, which is all metal railings) and forced to endure the heat while my master torments my nipples or pussy ;)

Has anyone ever tried this, or does anyone have any thoughts/advice?

Cheers in advance :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sparrow69

I've often used heat as a form of torture and punishment, alternating from heat, brought on by heat lamps, and extreme cold brought about via cans of compressed air. I never leave the lamp on for more then 10 minutes, and it leaved a nice red spot, which i then blast somewhere near with cold air. after a cooldown of 5 mins, we begin the process over again, using different locations.

Fileboom Premium Account

kittengrey

There's actually a way of fire play, it was in a bondage play book my ex read, where you take this chemical and put it on a cotton ball, swipe it across the skin, and light it on fire, then put it out. The chemical burns and doesn't harm your skin, the only trick is to put the fire out before the chemical burns away completely and the fire gets to your skin. I never tried it though, but Master has held a lighter in front of my chest and threatened to burn me with the hot metal part. I knew he wouldn't, but I was damn near pissing myself all the same (I like fear play every once inna while) He also is considering branding me, but we both know I'm no where near ready for that if it happens.

Fileboom Premium Account

Zandar

Something I did which I consider safe but can be experienced pretty scary is heated chains.
3d_chrome_chain_in_3ds_max_using_a_bump_map.jpg

What I did was put the chains on my heater. Checking often, I waited till they were hot, but could still keep them in my hands without experiencing pain. I then would let it glide over her skin. After the first shock she enjoyed it.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Hmm, well, we tried experimenting with the fire last night :)

My master was lying flat on his back on the bed, and I knelt beside him on the floor, pleasuring him. I was kneeling directly in front of the fire, and the heat was caressing my lower body, but I was being spanked, repeatedly, and as my arse was heating up from the spanking, the fire was reaching it too, to aggravate what was already there...it was slightly uncomfortable, but really nice too :)

Fileboom Premium Account