i need hints,tips,n trix on how 2 b a better master

Sparrow69

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

agreed. w81le 1 c4n 1337 sp34k with 783 b3st 0f 783m, it doesn't necessarily make it the right thing to do when trying to come across with any level of maturity and be taken seriously.

As for your question, yes in my opinion, adding another sub, at this level of your own education, would be biting off way more then you could chew. They say, if you have to ask the question, then you already know the answer. From some of your posts here, its painfully obvious that while you have plenty of experience in researching the lifestyle, and you have a genuine interest, but I've yet to see personally, that you have a strong enough grasp on what it means to be a submissive, let along what it means to dominate over one.
Is that bad, No. Your young, and by your own admission, you've only been into the life for at most 6 months, so no one here expects you to know everything, but on the same token, no one wants you to put yourself in a bad situation either. Stick with the one sub. learn all you can and have fun. But remember, its more about self control then controlling someone else, and while another sub may tempt you, having the personal strength to not be a glutton and remain secure, shows more strength in who you are then, having another sub.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

dragonriot

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

'//377 1 + ?15ʝ 1 5 ?0Y3W5ð 933'// ¥0Y3W λ77 +3 ? 71++73 735505
well the one who'll read this will be better then me :D good luck

I was going to reply in all leet speak, but I decided against it so people can actually read the reply...

actually, the use of threes in texts and in internet posting was a result of old bbs (bulletin board system) users who considered themselves to be "elite". elitists would type with many different numbers and symbols in their message board postings in order to show their superiority in typing fast, in a language other than english.

of course, i used a elite speek translator for this, because elite also means total and complete geek, which i am not. don't get me wrong, i'm a certified genius, and a computer wizard, and a total band geek (when i was younger), but i'm not a super geek like the guys who started this crap.

And for shits and giggles... here is it in H4x0r:

aC7u@LlY, 7H3 U53 oF 7hR33$ in 73x75 @nd in in7eRn37 Po$7ING w@$ @ R3$ul7 of oLd b85 c8UlL3tin b0@rD $ys73m) User5 wh0 C0n$id3r3d tHeM$3lV3$ 70 8e "elit3". 3li7I$75 w0Uld 7yPe WI7H m@nY DiFf3R3N7 num8eRs @nd 5Ym80L$ in 7h3Ir m3s$@g3 80@rd P0$7iNg5 in 0rD3R 70 sh0W 7h3Ir $Up3rIoRi7y in 7YpING F@$t, In @ l@nGu@G3 07H3r 7h@n 3nGLI5h. 0f c0uR$3, i u$3D @ 3lit3 5Peek tr@n5L@70r f0R tHi$, b3C@u$3 3lI73 @l$0 m3@N$ 707@l @nd Compl373 ge3k, which I @M n07. doN'7 g37 Me Wr0NG, i'M @ C3r7Ifi3d g3nIU5, @nd @ c0mPU73R wiZ@rd, @nd @ 707aL 8aNd ge3k cwH3n I Was y0ung3r), 8U7 I'M n0t @ 5Up3R g33k Lik3 tHe gUy5 wH0 $t@r73D 7Hi$ cr@P.

While I'm at it... ƒµ└└ Γe┼┌o with /<-rad:

à¢┼ùå└└¥, ┬hΣ u$ë ôf ┼h┌ëè$ îÑ ┬êX┼$ @nD ín ïÑ┼è┌ÑΣ┬ pφ$┼ï∩g wa$ a ┌é$ú└┼ ó╒ o└D ßß$ çßµ└└ë┬îÑ ßóàrD $ÿ$┬ëm) û$ε┌$ wHò çoÑ$ìdeΓëd ┬hΣm$e└√è$ ┼o ßé "e└ï┼ê". e└i┬î$┬s Wòµ└d ┬¥Pe wítH Maπÿ Dì╒╒êΓêπ┼ ∩µmbê┌$ äñD $¥mßσ└$ ìπ ┼hêîΓ me$$áGΣ ß°àrd po$tiÑg$ îñ φ┌Dé┌ ┼ô $HφW tHëìΓ $ûpëΓio┌íty ïñ ┼¥pïÑG ╒a$┬, ïπ a └åñGµªGè Ω┬her tHå∩ ε∩g└ï$H. º╒ çoúr$e, í u$éD ª e└i┼e $peΣk ┬Γáπs└at°Γ ╒º┌ ┬hî$, ßécåû$ê ë└îté ä└$° mëàn$ ┬δ┼α└ åÑd çΩmp└è┼Σ gΣΣk, whï¢h î ªM Ño┼. Don'┼ Gët me wΓòng, î'M à çè┌tí╒íèD gΣñìü$, απD α çöMpú┼eΓ Wïzà┌D, αnd ä ┼σ┬@└ ߪ∩D gεΣk çwHeπ ï wà$ ÿºüÑgëΓ), ßù┼ î'm πº┼ @ $ûPêΓ GéΣK └îKê ┬he Gù¥$ whö $┬αΓ┼êd ┬Hï$ ¢Γáp.

On that note... typing abbreviations for damn near every word you use in a text or forum posting is hella annoying... Glad you realized the people here aren't leet savvy.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account