i need hints,tips,n trix on how 2 b a better master

EZRA

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I know if I was the older slave I would be very insecure, especialy with an 18 year old with her tight little body running around.
SO I think she is acting up to get more attention and try to reassure her self your as interested in her as the younger one.
My advice is to talk to her( out of contract) and make sure your not favoring one over the other. or this will implode.

It's not my place but I can't help but ask ,are you sure your ready for 2 slaves?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

ready for 2 slaves?

I'm not 2 sure,I'm so new 2 the master slave relationship in general. So I've just been riding the flow tryna learn as I go as far being a master goes. I wannna b a good master,I just wish there was some type of manuscript 2 read from. So my rules can b more structured n concrete. By the way my older slaves likes the the younger 1,so I'm not 2 sure if its a jealousy thing.

Fileboom Premium Account

EZRA

Liking the younger slave dose not rule out jealousy.
It's not a personal thing.
I know at least one person I like and I am jealous of.
She might be jealous of the attention and not the slave.
I think you should create a safe place for them to communicate with you outside of the Master/slave dynamic.
One where they can air thier dislikes with out fear and without being disrespectful or disobedient.
and one where it is confidential and what is said stay there.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Sparrow69

my advice, is to nt bite off more then you can chew. i know seasoned doms who still would not be able to handle and control 2 subs, let alone a dom who is so new to the lifestyle, that its only been a few months and they dont even know the dynamics or sociology behind the lifestyle they are trying to learn.

I commend you on jumping in and taking the chance, thats a rare thing, but i think in this case, you need to re-evaluate your situation, learn some more about what it is your actually looking for and trying to accomplish, and then when you have some experience under your belt, start looking for a second sub.

Fileboom Premium Account

GreyMac

You are 21 and one of your girls is 18. The one who is acting up is 30 and she feels positivley ancient compared to the other two of you. This is a highwire balancing act you are doing here. If you pay enough attention to the 30-year-old (lets call her '30') that she feels good about the realtionship, then '18' would have to be a very special person not to feel competitive. For there to be balance (in the mind of '30') you must always pay more attention to '30' because she is the one who feels most out of place. (each and every birthday will make this worse, by the way).

If you pay that much extra attention to '30', '18' will always feel as though '30' is getting more attention and that's not fair. (and she will be right.)

Three times I've been involved in 'threesome' relationships with two women together. One of those worked amazingly well. One was very short term and was about to self destruct when we all called it quits. The other one got really ugly in a big hurry.

Good luck!

Fileboom Premium Account

EZRA

Punishment is attention.
She is crying out for validation.
I would listen to Grey and Sparrow if I were you.Between them they have a huge amount of experiance.
As a sub my self, I have a hard time getting enough attention my self and their is only one of me for my Mistress.
I have a friend who has maintained two slaves for many years, he once described it has having some one slowly and repeatedly stabbing tooth picks in to his hands.
He is a Master Dom (for real) with something like 25 years of experiance.
And it is a daily struggle for him.
Don't let your ego get in the way, you have accepted responsibility for two human beings.
Complicated, sensitive and needy, subs place great power in your hands.
please be carefull.

Fileboom Premium Account