Anal sex- Why??

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Desensitizing lube is not a good idea for anal sex. Apart from the initial discomfort, _any_ pain during anal sex is a sign that you need to stop because the bottom is risking tissue damage, which can be very serious because of all the bacteria that passes through the colon. Desensitizing lube makes it impossible to tell when you're about to be hurt.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Mordred

hi! i'm glad to read that some people love anal. my fears about it aren't about the pain tho...its about the poop! anytime i try to play with anal toys (by myself) i always find poop on them and i'd be mortified if that happened to my boyfriend's dick. how do you prevent that?

Hi Ginger,

I have the same feelings! I have found that if i take Metamucil everyday that this issue goes away, for me there isn't anything on toys or him which makes the whole experiance much less nerve racking!

Fileboom Premium Account

SummerSun

I found that easing myself (solo) into it was best. I knew I wanted to try anal but was afraid of the pain. While masturbating I played around a bit. Touching, toys, stimulation. Over time it felt so good I could relax and enjoy full penetration. I learned what felt good, how deep & in what positions. I also learned that it only feels good with being double or triple stimulated. When a partner wanted to try anal I knew exactly how to help him make it great for me (and him).

Now, when having my own solo pleasure time - I find myself craving it - and often indulging. That bit of pain heightens every other stimulating touch I give myself.

Fileboom Premium Account