Spit

subspace

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Is it really common for people to use ‘spit’ as lube and actually like it? This just really grosses me out and completely turns me off, not to mention I hate the way it feels. I actually have to turn away from this part in many videos because it just kills it for me. Anyone else feel this way? The weird thing is that I don’t mind spit when used as a humiliation or punishment tool, well I mind it but it doesn’t turn me completely off like the former. Just curious if anyone else feels this aversion.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Sparrow69

Spit is actually one of the best lubes you can use. When asked if she had any advice for the people watching her videos during the woody awards in 2000,jenna jameson said "Use spit, not lube."

Spit is all natural and designed to lubricate an orifice of your body, just like vaginal secretions. They are both mucus secretions, and hold remarkable lubrication properties.

Fileboom Premium Account

subspace

To me it just feels sticky and dies quickly. This may all be in my head but I just plain dont like how it feels. Ewww, the thought of dried spit. If you want me to slam my legs shut just lick your fingers and come towards me. :mad:

I think I am a bit biased too because I have always felt that if you have to use lube then you have not done your job properly - unless of course that is the point. :rolleyes:

Fileboom Premium Account

I actually prefer spit to lube. That way if we want to go back to foreplay, neither of us tastes like lube. To me, the thought of a man licking his fingers and then touching me is arousing, more so if he licks his fingers after! :)

But that is just me. I also have a bit of a thing for a guy forcing me to drool when he is face fucking me...which I credit to one gentleman in particular but the effect is lasting. It's mostly because I like the raw passion of it, I want his cock so much that I can't be bothered to stop and swallow my spit. Similar to a man eating me out, I want him so overcome with the need to taste me that he forgets about making a mess....or asking for permission. :D

Fileboom Premium Account