Anal sex- Why??

kittengrey

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I, personally, found mounting a cock for anal sex to be the most painful position imaginable :(
I never cared for it much either. Doggystyle has always been the most comfortable and pleasurable position for me.

It wasn't painful for me, but it wasn't comfortable at all. Doggie style is better, except when my face is being smushed down cuz Master presses my upper back down for a better angle.
We have position problems a lot xD

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sial'tes

I think this is something that varies from person to person... Me and my partner have tried many different positions, things to get it going, and toys. At first it was all about the lubrication, but I soon found out that I did not like it at all. I hate fingers up my ass too. One night I just had him slowly work it in dry, and not only was it less painful but easier to get in. I laid on my back and he positioned himself to the side of me, one leg tossed over his hip. Just my preference for anal though.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

sebastian

IF, a phobia is an irrational fear of something. You have a rational fear of anal sex, because you had a bad first experience with it. You shouldn't feel bad about being anxious about it. Just explore slowly and make sure your dom knows he needs to give you lots of reassurance and relaxation and eventually you'll manage to do it.

Fileboom Premium Account

Alexandra

I love anal sex because it HURTS (and feels great at the same time! Win, win!). I like to use not very much lube, unless its irritated already, in which case we have to use a lot.

I actually had anal sex before I ever had vaginal sex, so maybe its ingrained in me to prefer it.

I like to have it as often, if not more, than I have vaginal (though I probably love both equally) - it seems more primal and makes me feel a lot more submissive, especially when accompanied by hair pulling, name calling and bum spanking.

Oh, and since there's no vaginal cumming for us as neither of us are 'fixed' (yet), nothing beats being cummed in the ass by my boyfriend. Wee!

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Alexandra

:confused:

I mean he can't come inside my pussy because I don't want to get pregnant, have had serious side effects to various birth control pills, so can't go on that either.

Also, neither of us ever want children so we're looking for him to get a vasectomy.

That's what I meant by "fixed" - like when you "fix" your dog or cat you get them spayed/neutered (I know a vasectomy isn't the same thing). Its just a slang term where I live that refers to removing yourself from the gene pool via surgery.

Hope that clears it up! :)

Fileboom Premium Account

lookingtolearn

Hi I was saw this post as I quickly looked over Zach's shoulder, along with another post, and I thought I'd help out as I went through this recently. Well personally one of the most important thing is being relaxed, I've found that a nice warm/hot shower or a nice warm soak in the tub will help. Maybe a backrub, you want to make sure you're completely relaxed, granted once you've been doing it a while, you'll be able to slap on some lube and take it, slowly at first of course, but it's much easier if you're relaxed. If you're worried, get in the tub, put the water warm, but not scalding of course. Use soap, or some sort of lube (I use my soap, but mine isn't one that would burn if I did) and play with yourself back there using your own fingers. It'll help ease you into it. Once you're comfortable with that, move up a toy or something of the sort, and from there try his penis. Well hoped that helped. Have a good night.

Fileboom Premium Account

MousyMaid

I hate anal sex. Even when it doesn't hurt, it just makes me feel like I gotta go! Somehow though, I always end up asking my boyfriend if we can do it again! It's one thing that makes me feel totally submissive, because I get no physical enjoyment out of it and he does. We don't have anal sex that often, but when we do it's always my idea. Although I wish it wouldn't be so uncomfortable, I hope that it will never feel good.

Fileboom Premium Account