Why Blood?

EZRA

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I'm curious about Blood fetish.
No I Don't get freaked out,Don't think it's sick or anything like that.
I don't have a compelling desire to try it, but I'm not ruling it out.
If my dominate were to ask me to cut myself or let myself be cut,it would be struggle but only because it's related to a needle phobia I have.But eventually I think I would comply or allow.

I just want to get to the feelings involved,the dynamic of the fetish.
sort of the whys and what fors of it.
The visual?, The feeling of the knife,the knife it's self?
Different styles ?
I have a decent grasp of self cutting, but I'm absolutely sure it's differnt from someone else doing it.
Any way I'm mostly just curious and want to understand.
Thanks

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Melanion

Alas, I have yet to find a partner willing to experiment with blood with me, but I have cut myself before masturbating a couple of times. For me the cutting is a self punishment and the taste of the blood is more of a pleasure.

Something I have wanted to do for quite some time is to cut myself ever so slightly on the inside of my cheeks before making out with a girl. I believe this would be very pleasurable for me, but I still can't seem to find anyone.

Just my two cents. Hopefully someone with more experience will edify us both with a response.

Fileboom Premium Account

I have a decent grasp of self cutting, but I'm absolutely sure it's differnt from someone else doing it.

I find the sameness of the two is my link to its sexual kink. Bloodplay is to sex what self-cutting is to masturbation; mechanically not dissimilar but 10x better with a partner.

Anticipation of the event will increase my heart-rate and excitement days before anything happens.

The ritual of cutting is something to be savored. Everything from the smell of the rubbing alcohol to the sound of the cardboard and plastic 'blister pack' of brand-new razor blades being opened. (Do they even make razors that use the two-sided rectangular blades anymore? I'm pretty sure the only market for them is bipolar people).

Anus-clenching fear mixes with genital-tingling anticipation when your partner straddles your hips. Slowly your eyes roll back in your head and you emit a low groan as the blade just barely contacts your skin, running a trace of the line about to be cut.

A good razor is so sharp you don't even feel when the skin first breaks, but slowly the pain becomes an exploding starburst of sensation behind your closed eyes. White hot to pulsing yellow tendrils snake around your collar bone and blue spears of wet ice crawl up your spine. The firework of chaning color turns into a red tidal wave when your partners teeth bite the flesh around the wound, palpating the area to draw more blood out. The ever so slightly rough texture to a tongue is felt as it presses into the wound, flicking back and forth.

Years, decades later you will still see the scar every time you look in a mirror. Every morning in the shower your fingers trace the faded line and for a brief moment the world fades and you're 15 again. Bright star in the morning.

Fileboom Premium Account

subspace

Damn ReallyGreen, if I didnt want to cut before reading your post I sure as hell do now!

The ritual of cutting is something to be savored. Everything from the smell of the rubbing alcohol to the sound of the cardboard and plastic 'blister pack' of brand-new razor blades being opened. (Do they even make razors that use the two-sided rectangular blades anymore? I'm pretty sure the only market for them is bipolar people).

Yes they do and no I am not bipolar – I think. :DI agree that the anticipation is a huge part of it as is common for so many things from opening a box of cigarettes to the ritual of un-popping a wine cork in the evening. I am more inclined to place a distinction between cutting alone and with a partner. For me at least the former can be quite destructive and tends keep us from dealing with the real issues that are behind the need to cut. With a partner in a bdsm relationship I see it as one more tool in the arsenal.
Why Blood?
The great thing about cutting is the immediacy of it. The evidence of the act is easy to see and even taste, there is no wait time for bruises or welts to appear. The biggest component in blood play is the trust that is involved in this act, saying that you trust your Dom enough to agree to be cut is a powerful thing indeed.

Fileboom Premium Account

kittengrey

I'm not a pain whore, so I cringe at the though of being cut with a blade. Trying to get a little more pain-tolerable though.
Anywho, I personally don't see blood as a turn on, and in fact there are some times where I see it and feel pretty fricken nauseous. Though I think my drawing blood was a bit of a turn on for my ex, and sometimes, drawing blood in small amounts is a bit of a turn on for me. I dunno, I think we both used to enjoy scratching each other till the other one bled a little too much ^^;;;

Fileboom Premium Account

subspace

I'm not a pain whore, so I cringe at the though of being cut with a blade. ......I think we both used to enjoy scratching each other till the other one bled a little too much ^^;;;

As ReallyGreen said, a sharp razor is difficult to feel at first - I would think scratching to the point that you draw blood is much more painful. I think people hear razor or knife and get freaked out but a razor on the right part of the body is not very painful at all.

Fileboom Premium Account