Menstrual blood

Last edited:

Miss Heather

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Obedient Little Puppy, you may want to get your vitamin levels checked. When my period was really irregular it turned out it was caused by an iron deficiency. That's what I get for being a bad vegan and forgetting my vitamins.

I'm now on the pill which helps a lot with both my iron levels and with keeping everything regular. You might want to try this if it really bothers you.

And to get this thread a little bit more on topic, I have never had sex/been eaten out while on my period. My boyfriend has offered and I've declined. Being on my period makes my body really sensitive and I have a theory that sex, etc. would be rather painful.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

A few days ago, while I was bleeding, my master agreed to give me a fingering while wearing latex gloves, as a way of playing but keeping things clean, if that makes sense :confused: It was a lovely experience; my flow was not heavy any more by that point, and it felt nice receiving this 'anonymous' touch :)

Also, my master kept pressing his free hand over my mouth, giving me no choice but to breathe in the strong smell of latex, and it made me think of disgusting, highly unprofessional doctors ;)

It was a bit weird, because we both thought beforehand that it could be an unpleasant experience, but luckily it turned out to be the exact opposite, and I'm hoping this could happen again next time I'm bleeding, maybe... ;)

Fileboom Premium Account

goodgirl

I have had sex and masturbated while on my period and really enjoy it. I feel everything so much more intensely. Also, an added benefit is that arousal and orgasms make for excellent relief from cramps ad crankiness. I'm always really horny right before (and sometimes during) my period. I love to get fucked really rough on my period and then just give into exhaustion and sleep and sleep. I've never been eaten out on my period before but i definitely wouldn't say no.

It can be a little messy sometimes so I totally understand if a partner or a lady isn't into it. But you should remember that is about five days that you are making yourself or your partner unavailable for sex. I'd encourage everyone to earn their red wings and just try it at least once.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: