Anal sex- Why??

kajmir

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I personally hate anal sex, but it's not a mental block. I sure there will be few immature chuckles but for me, it's hemroids. I'm not that old but I've had them a while, they are very persistant. It brings pain that surpasses willingness, I don't like it much, it makes potential masters less willing.

Hopefully some master will take pity on me soon.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

decoyicus

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I remember when I was in school everyone was scared off anal sex when we heard about a guy who just stuck his dick in girls butt with no foreplay no lube and without permission this apparently ripped her up so bad she needed stitches (ow!) this scared me off having anal sex with either gender until I had a relationship with an older woman (46) when I was 16 she tought me all about having to relax your partner the necessity of lube that a rim job really gets them in the mood that you need to go slow and to be gentle since then I have introduced all but one of my girlfriends(I haven't had a boyfriend yet just casual sex) to anal even one the swore she would never do it (a rimjob and some good lube changed her mind) but I agree with what has been said on this thread that if you have a mental block anal sex just isn't going to be enjoyable

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited: