Menstrual blood

Midnightwolfling

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Up until M'lord came into my life I was always of the mind to not be touched with a 10' pole. But since He has been here I have found that it relieves the cramping a lot. The way we see it, everything can be washed. As for being eaten out. That is a no for both of us when Aunt Flo is here.

but we found plenty of other ways in which to enjoy ourselves, and make up for being restricted.

There are times that we want to have sex but don't want to deal with the mess. Flirting and teasing for a week can be hell but the rewards are that much better when the time comes that we do come together.

The problem is that I seem to be even hornier when I'm bleeding.

I agree with you OLP. What makes it twice as bad is PMSing when the full moon is here. Being a moon child makes the hormones go into overdrive.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Midnightwolfling

Just keep taking the contraceptive pills with no rest days. Then you'd never bleed. I've done it for a whole year before. Seems okay.

Medically wise it isn't a good thing. I did some digging and here is a short explanation as to why.

Having regular menstrual cycles is a sign that important parts of your body are working normally. The menstrual cycle provides important body chemicals, called hormones, to keep you healthy. It also prepares your body for pregnancy each month.

Fileboom Premium Account

GreyMac

I have no problem with sex during that time, although some days are certainly likely to be more messy than others and I do like being cleaned up afterward with a warm cloth. Menstrual sex often seems very, very warm, which is a nice thing.

Oral, on the other hand, while I hold no particular aversion to blood in general, I also do not enjoy it and oral sex then does not appeal to me. I'll admit I've ventured there a few times but limited myself to clitoral contact and avoided internal ministrations.

Don't know if this is a truism or merely anecdotal to my experience, but women seem to experience particularly strong orgasms during that time.

I'd be interested to know if the experience of any of the women here bear that out?

Fileboom Premium Account

subspace

Just keep taking the contraceptive pills with no rest days. Then you'd never bleed. I've done it for a whole year before. Seems okay.

If you plan on doing this please at least make sure that you use a pill designed for this purpose. There are a few brands that are year-round and the artificial hormones that are used are different from just the regular pill.
However....your period is part of being human and while it may not be my favorite week of the month it is part of being a woman and connects us to the forces of the universe (time, tide, cycles of the moon...). I makes me sad to think that your partner finds you 'dirty', its normal, natural, healthy and the way it all works is kinda cool if you can take a step back to appreciate it.

Fileboom Premium Account

kittengrey

Master and I flipped friday cuz my period was late and acting weird. Do you know how bad it is to have to go through the "what if I'm preggers" thoughts while your pmsing? my fucking word friday was murder on the stress levels

anyways, I woke up yesterday with screaming cramps, so like the preggers test wasn't enough to know I'm not preggers, the screaming cramps and lack of willingness to move was defiantly a reassurance. and even though I don't like doing the sex while bleeding thing, it happened anyways -rolls eyes-

Fileboom Premium Account