Menstrual blood

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Likle most fetishes as one enjoys something others do not.
I personally love to perform oral on a woman who has her period, but if she is uncomfortable Id rather not..she has to enjoy it to some degree..Same with oral-anal I love to do it for a woman who can relax and enjoy...if she is so put off by it again Id rather not. Both offer a bit of humliation...so maybe thats why I love it.
I do enjoy their tampons as well

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Hopehavoc

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

nobody

i often have sex with my partner whilst on my period because i get ridiculously horny and very fustrated if i dont get it...

licking out is a no no for both of us

and the periods being late is just natural my body is very irregular always has been i can have 3 periods in a month sometimes and sometimes miss a month or two.
doctors have always said its just the way my body works nothing to worry about...
pain in the butt with pregancy scares but hey ho these things are set to try us.

thats why i have had a mirena fitted its a great soliution or however you spell it xx

Fileboom Premium Account

master jey

my teeth aren't smaller then those
Vampire-teeth-sacred_love1550-8810346-269-345.jpg
and they are natural ^^ so i can do a lot of damage when i dress as a vampire some white make up,long coat and job is done :) i love biting

Fileboom Premium Account

VioletDee

I've often wondered how men (and women) feel about blood. In all honesty, I'm just learning that there are people who enjoy (non menstrual and menstrual) blood... Exciting!

I am a pent up, hormonal monster when im menstruating, and I would LOVE to not have to cease sexual activities... I've never known anyone interested in eating me while having my period. This thread gives me hope.

(I know this is an old thread bump, but I'm just curious and fascinated.) :)

Fileboom Premium Account