Menstrual blood

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

A long time ago now, the guy I was seeing then wanted to lick me out. I told him that I was on my period, but he didn't care. I gave in and let him do it, and although the actual licking of my pussy was just as pleasurable as it usually was, the fact that I was bleeding put a bit of a dampener (no pun intended) on the proceedings. He seemed to really enjoy it, but I told him I didn't want to do it again, and he was fine with that. When he was done, and lifted his head to look at me, I could see my blood all around his mouth, and felt, if I'm being honest, a bit queasy.

With actual fucking, however, it's a bit different. The blood doesn't turn me on or anything, but I wouldn't say no to sex at this point if I felt really horny, provided there were towels and soap and water very close to hand.

Although I don't like the thought of being licked out while I'm on my period, I know there are a lot of people out there who get off on the blood, and others who see it as a powerful humiliation tool. I would love to be dominated, abused and humiliated by a woman at some stage, but if I was lucky enough to get this, there is no way in which I would lick her while she was on, or have her do that to me. While I was back home up north for Xmas, I asked my bi friend if I could lick her as I would love to gain some experience in this area. She said she would not have hesitated to let me do this, if it weren't for the fact that she was on her period. And she could have returned the favour, too, especially as she has a tiny spike in her tongue, and I've never had a pierced tongue inside me before. But, as luck had it, by the time her period was over, mine had begun :(

So, does anyone here have a fetish for menstrual blood, or not really mind it? And for those of you not into it, do you find it limits the games you can play over these few days? I dread being on my period when I want to play, because a lot of what my master and I do involves him penetrating me with his cock, tongue, or fingers, and if I have to go without all three, I feel like I've really missed out on something :(

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sashalust

Well when I am on my period my husband does not mind doing anything to me, I don't mind it either. Though we do make sure to have a towel and whatnot handy, as for blood during sex we have never really tried anything intentionally. But then he was having an issue with random nose bleeds it kind of turned me on when he was eating me out and began to bleed alot from his nose. I usually love the taste of myself on him after he was done and when I pulled him into a kiss I could taste his blood too and it really turned me on to the point where I was licking it off of his face and growling a bit.

Fileboom Premium Account

My ex boyfriend liked going down on me when I was on my period... but then I saw a picture of a lion after feeding and since he had scruffy red facial hair I couldn't get the thought out of my mind and it became a turnoff for me. The only time he had a problem with it was when he got a blood clot, as happened on more than one occasion.

Master does not enjoy going down on women so he doesn't do it unless I am playing Mistress and then only if he is ordered. He enjoys the humiliation of it. I would never make him eat my pussy when I am bleeding though. He doesn't even like to fuck me when I am bleeding. We put down a towel and he always jumps up for a shower quickly after we have finished if I'm bleeding.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

Deep down in my sadistic heart I know that blood turns me on, and thus I try to not indulge it to often for fear of losing control. I don't mind menstrual blood at all, eating it, licking it, or even having sex with it as a lubricant, but my standard rules apply. If I'm going to be tasting it, you better be willing to taste it as well.

As for blood play and sanguinary play, I'll just say that I've been there and enjoyed myself way to much. I'm not so sure if I'll be returning any time soon.

Fileboom Premium Account