Tattoos and piercings

master jey

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

i have wolf on my right arm one the top ofe the arm,on the bottom i have chains on my left chest i have crusifiction i have piercing in my left ear and nose (not permenently i wear it sometimes)

I do scarification
i trust her enough to use a scalpel to remove my skin. (i never thought i'd say that)
dont try it alone there are lots of safety aspects how to do it right how to heal it right and e.t.c

yes and i dont use scalpel I use burning machine ( sorry don't remember hows it's name on english )

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

monocrome

i prefer myself unmarked unless the marks mean something to me. to date:

as a kid: i got my ears pierced when i was 9, which was the most awesome thing in the world to me, since i wasn't even allowed to watch tv or anything at the time. i got a second hole in my right ear when a group of friends of mine at a religious camp were rebelling by piercing eachother. i got the third hole in my right ear was done by my best friend's mother who was dying of m.s. and who was like a mother to me, so i knew i would always remember her.

as an adult: i got my tongue pierced after a many year long, horribly poly relationship which went awry b/c no one in the relationship communicated. i got it done to remind me to always speak my mind. i have a scar of a swirl within a circle on my ankle which i did after another traumatic personal event, because i often see my ankles and it is a symbol that reminds me of pepetual life and to keep going.

i really want to brand myself and have wanted to ever since i realized my nature. i don't have a problem with the pain and i know how to do it. it's choosing the symbol that is the hard part for me because it has to be something that expresses absolutely everything about my emotional journey (to me), but i also want it to be something simple.

i'm also a quotations and word freak and would LOVE to just get quotes tattoo'd all over my body, but that is not a possibility for either my image nor my job.

so, if it is not derailing the thread too much (if it is, i'll just start another one in general or somewhere), why does everyone have the markings they do?

Fileboom Premium Account

subspace

Miss Heather

I have several ear piercings, lip, tongue and nose pierced.

I had an industrial for a a few months too but it got taken out because I kept getting it caught in my hair, accidentally sleeping on it or managing to hit it. It was never going to heal well like that and I figured it was better to take it out than to have it heal with ugly scarring.

My tongue piercing is my favourite. I like that people only know I have it if I want them to.

For those of you who have tongue piercings, how difficult is it to change your jewellery by yourself? I've only ever had it changed by my piercer and that was only when I got it downsized after I first got it pierced. I'm a little scared to try it myself since the first time I tried to change my nose stud was extremly unpleasnt and rather painful.

As for things I want in future, I'd love another tongue piercing. That was my original plan when I got this one but years later I've still not done it. In fantasy never going to happen in reality land I'd love a piercing at the nape of my neck. There's no way I could manage to get that to heal with my epic stupid hair so I'm not going to try.

Fileboom Premium Account