Rimming

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

No idea if this has been done already, so I apologise if it has.

I never thought I'd be interested in something like this before, but when my master mentioned it to me I thought, why not...

...and I loved it, both giving and receiving ;)

Very nice and tickly when you're on the receiving end, and it was quite nice giving it too. I was worried that it would be dirty and unpleasant, but it's actually not. I find it tastes, well, clean, I suppose. And because my master quite likes me playing with his arsehole, he always makes sure to keep himself both clean and shaven there :)

The only problem is that although he can get his tongue right up inside me, I can't do the same for him on account of my tongue piercing, because the bar I have in is too long as it is. I've been meaning to get a shorter one for some time, but am too scared to try inserting the one I wear now inside my master for fear it could do him some damage, or that the ball could come loose and me choke on it :( Shame really, as if it feels so nice on the cock and balls, I can just imagine how it would feel being properly anally penetrated with a pierced tongue... ;)

Anyone else like doing this?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

praefect

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I love it, love it, love it. Both giving and receiving. Receiving more than giving, but not by a wide margin. I used to be so embarrassed about it. I don't even know why. I'm not the type who thinks that anything that has to do with buttplay is automatically gay, and even if I would have been I never had anything at all against people who are gay, so I don't know why for the longest time I found it too humiliating to demand for it. I'm so glad I got over that. Now I wouldn't miss it for the world.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account