Rimming

Discussion in 'General fetish discussions' started by Obedient Little Puppy, Jun 18, 2009.

1. No idea if this has been done already, so I apologise if it has.

I never thought I'd be interested in something like this before, but when my master mentioned it to me I thought, why not...

...and I loved it, both giving and receiving ;)

Very nice and tickly when you're on the receiving end, and it was quite nice giving it too. I was worried that it would be dirty and unpleasant, but it's actually not. I find it tastes, well, clean, I suppose. And because my master quite likes me playing with his arsehole, he always makes sure to keep himself both clean and shaven there :)

The only problem is that although he can get his tongue right up inside me, I can't do the same for him on account of my tongue piercing, because the bar I have in is too long as it is. I've been meaning to get a shorter one for some time, but am too scared to try inserting the one I wear now inside my master for fear it could do him some damage, or that the ball could come loose and me choke on it :( Shame really, as if it feels so nice on the cock and balls, I can just imagine how it would feel being properly anally penetrated with a pierced tongue... ;)

Anyone else like doing this?

2. yup. Prefer obviously when clean down there, say after a shower, (blame my OCD for that) then I'll happily thrust my tongue right up there and give it a jolly good swirl around. :p No receiving for me though thanks.

3. Sate_Sprie

Sate_Sprie Member

I do as well, giving or receiving. Master doesn't let me give a lot though.

4. praefect

praefect Member

I love it, love it, love it. Both giving and receiving. Receiving more than giving, but not by a wide margin. I used to be so embarrassed about it. I don't even know why. I'm not the type who thinks that anything that has to do with buttplay is automatically gay, and even if I would have been I never had anything at all against people who are gay, so I don't know why for the longest time I found it too humiliating to demand for it. I'm so glad I got over that. Now I wouldn't miss it for the world.

5. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

I too am fond of the give and receive, although i don't receive as mush as i give, even though I'm sure I enjoy them both the same. well, probably receiving more, but that is because of the grand nature of things. I'll have to look into changing that....

6. monocrome

monocrome Member

haven't given enough to know. once a LONG time ago and i recall i didn't like it b/c he hadn't shaved, so it was less than clean. i've only recieved once, and aparently shaving goes a long way, as the person i was with told me he would not have tried it if i had not shaved. i enjoyed recieving extremely.

7. master jey

master jey Moderator

I give and recive as well but i recive more it is norm for me

...omg