Gender bending

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Design

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I'm bi and me and my ex-fiance usually switched genders often, normally both of us pretending to be men. But I do tend to dress as a guy sometimes, boxers, no girl underwear, sports bra to reduce the size of my breasts. I rp a lot and a good 85% of my characters are male, so I'm always switching the way I dress.

I would love you to dress me up like a girl, i have never yet experance it from a girl yet. it would be so cool.:)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

I don't have interest in or experience with cross-dressing (it actually sort of icks me out, except with drag queens for some reason), but perhaps this will help you think about it. Some guys get into feminization because they feel it adds something and is a positive experience: it shows them their 'feminine side', provides a relief from the pressures of masculinity, and makes them 'feel pretty' or so on. Other guys get into feminization because they feel it takes something away and is a negative experience: it strips them of their masculinity and power, it degrades and humiliates them, and renders them submissive. Which category do you fall into it?

Fileboom Premium Account

FTMSovereign

Well I'm a gay trans-man. I bet I can help you come up with ideas. If I were you, I'd just let your hair down, depending on how long it is. If you want the short boy hair look, you should look into wigs seriously. Nice wigs, not costume wigs. Clip and tuck your long hair up into a wig cap, and the short wig will go on nice and natural. It also helps to get the wigs with combs on the back of the neck and/or front of your bangs... the teeth will hold firmly to your hair, keeping it in place, and looking like a natural hairline, and everything. Keep in mind when looking for a short wig that you don't want to look like someone's aunt Margeret who just got a perm on her short hair or something. lol. You must keep in mind if or not the hairstyle is passably boyish. If you're really dedicated to this fetish, try growing your eyebrows out, if you wax them, for a more male look to your face. You should look for a "packer" to put in your pants, that looks like an authentic penis. They come in hard and soft, and straps to hold them on can be quite aesthetically pleasing... You could suggest to him actually using a stand-to-pee device, where you get a packer that you can pee at the urinal with. Also, I'd suggest trying a feel-doe with him if he's receptive to being penetrated... Its a dildo you hold internally, and it rubs against your clit when you use it on someone, creating a realistic sensation. An alternative to this, if he doesn't like that idea, would be to get a realistic looking dick, maybe with a vibrator, and let him rub it while its against your clit, or just rub a vibrator on it, simulating the up and down movement of jacking someone off.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: