Tattoos and piercings

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Sounds good. You'll have to post pics of this, once it's done.

I've only just found someone to design me a full back piece, based on an excerpt from a story that I wrote. When it's done, it will show a young man tied to a crucifix, being whipped with razorblade whips by two very beautiful but evil young women. I have no idea when it will be finished, or even when I will be able to afford to get it put onto my back, but I will be very happy once I have had it done :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

I have a fairly recent clitoral hood piercing. I went with a friend and we got it done at the same time. She had several other piercings but this was my first. It was the most excruciating three seconds of my life but two days later I was driving to see my Master on the freeway and just the vibrations from the bumps on the road made me cum. Right after we had it done my friend and I (along with my Master and another friend) went out for shakes at a diner. Sitting was a little uncomfortable the first night but I got over it pretty quickly. It healed well and neither my friend not I have any complaints about the experience.

Master has three tattoos. Each has it's own story, which is the way it should be, I think. I have other friends that got tattoos just because they thought it was cool and they all regret it now and most of them don't even like the designs anymore. As Master says, who wants to see their grandmother's tramp stamp?

Fileboom Premium Account

Prissy

Master has three tattoos. Each has it's own story, which is the way it should be, I think. I have other friends that got tattoos just because they thought it was cool and they all regret it now and most of them don't even like the designs anymore. As Master says, who wants to see their grandmother's tramp stamp?

One of my Master's friends has like 12 tattoos, all because he likes them, such as homer simpson, Stitch, and some other cartoon characters. A rose, and I think he even has a dragon.

Fileboom Premium Account

Liking the tattoos you get is one thing. I have stupid friends that got them because they though they were cool or they were really drunk at the time. What I should have said is think about what you are having done to your body before you do it because you will be stuck with it for the rest of your life.

My Master has a cartoon tattoo on his back, too. It is Calvin and Hobbes. He remembers reading all of the comics when he was younger. He has the complete collection of comic strips in a three volume set and if you open to any page in any of the volumes and describe the first panel and start reading he can almost always finish the strip word for word. He has two other tattoos, too.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

I have an armband, tribal on my left arm, with a pentacle in the center, about the size of a quarter. I was 18, and after a lifetime of struggling for life, i was finally in charge and i felt wonderful. I was making my own decisions and my choices had helped me find the faith i needed to continue.
After several bad decisions, mostly from the influences of a particular religious based group i was with, I parted ways and got my second tattoo, a Mongolian Kenji meaning "Dangerous" right under the arm band, so i would never forget the choices I'd made.
My third was an ankh done in old stone covering my right upper arm completely, to help me signify that even through life's rough times, our soul shall endure for an eternity.
My 4th is a gargoyle perched on a dagger covering my left calf, done with metallic inks, ground gemstones, and Indian dyes. signifying that even if i am weary of the road that i travel, my path is resolute, and the earth itself guards me from where I've come from.

These are accompanied by 6 circles tattooed onto my back, not by my choice, but from a severe dosage of radiation treatments. They will be incorporated into a back piece that also incorporates my scars from more surgeries then even the hospital could keep track of.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashalust

I am looking into getting a tattoo that my husband designed for me incorporating a wolf which is my favorite animal and my totem animal. But I never seem to have the funds or the time at the same time in which to do so. I was thinking about getting my nipples done but I have read and heard it takes them a long time to heal and seeing how those are one of most sensitive areas that I love to be played with I am hesitant to get them done. Though my husband wants me to get my clit hood done and through reading and hearing from other people about how good it feels and how fast it heals I will probably end up getting this done before my nipples if I ever get them done.

Fileboom Premium Account

Leilani

I've got four piercings; the customary earring hole on each one of my earlobes, a tongue stud and a navel piercing. The tongue stud is in the middle of my tongue, not pushed front like with most people, so it isn't seen while I'm talking, and most people don't realise I've got one unless I tell them outright and poke out my tongue to prove it. The navel piercing is also something most people would be surprised to find out I've got, since I don't like or have any clothes that would bare my stomach in public. I was especially worried about getting my navel done, since I didn't want to have trouble with my gymnastics exercises and reduce my flexibility, but I got used to it pretty quickly and didn't feel any discomfort while stretching as I had feared I might.

I don't think I would ever get a tattoo, mostly because they're too permanent for someone as fickle as myself, and can't be taken out at will like a common piercing, but also because when I look at the natural texture and curves of my body, I feel that any graphic design I like would "break" the natural flow of my nakedness. I want to keep that natural, continuous look. I realise that sounds incredibly poorly explained and silly, but I don't know how else to put it!

Fileboom Premium Account

I'm not sure I agree with your last point, Leilani, but I do understand. Some tattoos can be really badly placed, but if done properly, with the shape of the tattoo and the contours of that particular part of the body in mind, it will look really good.

I have a dragon's head on one hip, and when I was having it done, the tattooist asked was there anywhere specific I wanted it. I said that anywhere on the hip would do. The place he chose turned out to be the perfect place, because as he himself said, if I angle my hip a certain way, you can see how the dragon's jaw and tongue go right over the hip bone in a sort of 'flow', if you get me.

Oh, and my tongue stud is in the middle too. Not too easy to see when I'm talking or eating, but at the moment it feels a bit too far back to use it for blowjobs to best advantage; but then again, I'm still getting used to giving blowjobs with my tongue pierced in the first place, so more than likely it will start to feel more 'normal' as I get more used to it.

Fileboom Premium Account