Tattoos and piercings

Leilani

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

That dragon's head sounds lovely, actually; I wouldn't mind seeing a picture of it if you ever choose to show us! I think tattoos can look beautiful on some people - I won't lie, I have a soft spot for certain uniquely tattooed musicians - but I've never seen one that would "feel right" and fit me specifically, hence my comment. I also have more of a "natural," vaguely childlike style in general, and I feel most comfortable when certain things are kept to a minimum.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Heres my frenum and my recent hafada (hafada has since healed nicely and been resized to 10gauge.)
1001952b.jpg

Please note penis is flacid. It does NOT s-curve when erect. (I never said I was John Homes, but I don't want you to think I'm horribly deformed either)

Also both nipples and my navel (what can I say about my navel, I was finding excuses to flirt with the piercer at the tattoo parlour). All jewelry is 10g and titanium (for weight). I buy my jewelry and stretching tapers from http://shop.bmezine.com/

Don't have a nipple picture, but I'm sure none of you really want to see my combination of thick German chest hair and vampire-like Irish complexion anyway.

Heres my slave tattoo
1001948.jpg

Had that done in a previous, and more serious, relationship. Sadly she decided to get married and lost interest in the scene.

My first BDSM (then just called S&M) tattoo was a triskelion on my right arm (it was a common BDSM tattoo), but this was in the early ninties and when people had 400baud modems there were no pictures on the internet/BBS. The triskelion "with holes" hadn't caught on yet (a plain trikelion is the ring design from Story of O, it was changed to a chainlink for the terrible movie adaption). So my triskelion tattoo is old-fashioned I guess. For some reason I don't have a picture of that on my harddrive. I'll have to get a picture of that. Its kinda faded now, got it when I was 17.

And those are my BDSM tattoos. I'll throw in this leg tattoo because it has blood & gore from my 2006 motorcycle wreck.
1000230z.jpg

That leg now goes from my knee to my toes, and I get another "piece" done freehand by a different artist each time I get the urge to work on my tattoo. So far my right leg has 6 artists and about 15 hours into it.

Fileboom Premium Account

filfy

then instead of having the slave of whoever, jus have slave. It might be an idea.

i've wanted the kanji for slave tattooed since i was 13. this is when my current partner/Domme first bought me a collar, long before we could even fathom how our relationship turned out But since then, my tastes have evolved and i want scarification done instead.

i've got 5 tattoos so far and plan on getting more done, as soon as i find a bloody job. however, the way my Domme and her fingernails are going, my tat's are slowly gunna be removed chunk by chunk. Piercings have never interested me. though my Dommes tounge piercing is rapidly becoming my best friend...

Fileboom Premium Account