Tattoos and piercings

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Does anyone else here have these, or enjoy using them during games?

I love piercings, but don't have many of my original ones left, except for my tongue bar. Although I have had this for a number of years now, for personal reasons I was unwilling to give my ex blowjobs, even after having it done, so now, with my master, it is as new to me as it is for him, so we are having to learn together. And he really loves it; when I am sucking or licking him, he tells me whenever he can feel the tiny metal balls rubbing against him, and if he can't feel them, he encourages me to do whatever is necessary so that he can feel them. I would love to get my clit hood pierced, too, because I love the thought of my master playing with the ring, especially if the mere presence of the ring serves to increase my arousal, and perhaps even be instrumental in triggering my orgasm.

One of my exes had his nipple pierced, and I used to really enjoy sucking and tugging on the ring, and my second most recent ex had a Prince Albert, which I absolutely adored. I had so many plans for games we could play with this ring, but, unfortunately, the relationship ended before I had the chance to put any of them into action :(

I also spend a lot of time imagining what it would be like to have a tattooed pussy. I don't think I'm brave enough to actually have this done, because pain and I are not the greatest of friends, but a girl I used to know had it done, and she said that although it hurt more than anything she'd ever experienced before, the vibrations of the machine kept her nicely aroused, thus taking some of the edge off the pain.

For years now, I have wanted some kind of tattoo as a mark of my submissive nature. Lately, my master has been dropping lots of hints about me getting one saying 'Property of (insert name)', and I honestly do not know whether he is joking, or is deadly serious! :eek:

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

For years now, I have wanted some kind of tattoo as a mark of my submissive nature.

Perhaps instead of a submissive tattoo just a general BDSM tattoo such as a triskellion or a leather pride flag. Theres always a chance that sometime in the future you'll be somebody else's Dom...... Or you could decide you like the idea of making craploads of money as a pro-domme (usually right about the time you lose your regular job).

Fileboom Premium Account

Thanks for the info on the DVD, RG, I will definitely keep an eye out for that :)

Well, now I think about it, I am pretty sure that my master was only joking about me having his name inked on my skin. It would be a bad idea, as much because of our personal circumstances as for anything else. I have never fancied anyone's name as a tattoo, regardless of the circumstances, but am still taken with the idea of a submission tattoo of some kind.

Fileboom Premium Account

That's what I've been thinking...I've saved a link to a site featuring Japanese Kanji tattoo designs. So if I had it done somewhere where it would be visible (which is pretty unlikely) then it wouldn't be so obvious what it says. And as for what RG said, maybe I could save a small space to have a 'dominant' tattoo as well, as I do have a slight hint of a dominant nature :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

I do. I pierced the top base of my penis on my own, (NOT RECOMMENDING IT BE DONE UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING) and it was very stimulating as the ball on the loop i installed added extra sensation for the clitoris during sex. I also have my tongue pierced and although i mostly leave it out now, it was very "stimulating" when I had it in. I see it as a cruch though in today's society. It's so mainstream, "who needs to be good at oral, all you need is a tongue ring." I hate that line of thinking. I'm very good at what I do, and i enjoy it, with or without the piercing in.
I also have several tattoos. each one represents a turning point in my life. being permanent, i want a tattoo that means something to me, and this each one is unique to me and only me. I have however designed a tattoo for my slaves incorporating their number from the registry, and i plan on adorning them with it myself.

Fileboom Premium Account