My master just got a girlfriend...I need advice!

Sashalust

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

When I got a girlfriend, my one male sub became jealous and upset about it, afraid that I would replace him with her. I had to reassure him that I still loved him and that she was not taking his place, that they occupied two different parts of my life neither one more important then the other. Though I did tell him that if it came down to it I would choose him over her, simply because he gives me less stress then she does, and listens a lot more as well and does not bitch as much either....:p

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Most people want a "kink" relationship and a "vanilla" relationship. You are the kink (intercourse or not) and he's looking to branch out. He doesn't consider you "girlfriend material", and if you're happy being a sub, great! If you want flowers and somebody to pick-out furniture with you probably should be looking for someone else yourself.

Want my advice? Get a steady BF and do things normal people do; fancy restaurants, movies, painless sex, have some kids, fall asleep together watching HBO. Continue to see your dom weekly/bi-monthly and live your life to the fullest.

PS: My current Dom has me (her sub), Her Dom, and her "take home to mom" BF.

Fileboom Premium Account

MrAero

Most people want a "kink" relationship and a "vanilla" relationship. You are the kink (intercourse or not) and he's looking to branch out. He doesn't consider you "girlfriend material", and if you're happy being a sub, great! If you want flowers and somebody to pick-out furniture with you probably should be looking for someone else yourself.

Want my advice? Get a steady BF and do things normal people do; fancy restaurants, movies, painless sex, have some kids, fall asleep together watching HBO. Continue to see your dom weekly/bi-monthly and live your life to the fullest.

I can definitely understand that. I have both a girlfriend and sub. It works fine for me, you just have to make sure you draw clear lines between relationships so no one feels cheated.

Fileboom Premium Account

RRR1609

I'm afraid I would feel like I am cheating on my boyfriend if I got a vanilla one. I'm afraid either my relationship with my master would suffer because I couldn't be 100% commited to him, or my relationship with the boyfriend would suffer b/c I wouldn't be 100% commited to him either. Heehee...I guess if I'm totally honest, I would really like it if my master was also my boyfriend, but I know he doesn't want that, so I guess I'll be content with my postion. You're totally right, I'm just here to add the kinkiness to his life, and for now, that's ok. I don't need a boyfriend, and am not in a place for a serious relationship. For now, I can live with that; however, down the road, something will have to change I guess...

Thank you for advice! It was very insightful, and exactly what I needed to hear.

Fileboom Premium Account

RRR1609

When I got a girlfriend, my one male sub became jealous and upset about it, afraid that I would replace him with her. I had to reassure him that I still loved him and that she was not taking his place, that they occupied two different parts of my life neither one more important then the other. Though I did tell him that if it came down to it I would choose him over her, simply because he gives me less stress then she does, and listens a lot more as well and does not bitch as much either....:p

I talked to my master about how I am feeling, and he said about the same thing you just said. However, i think if he had to choose, he would choose her...so I'm not going to make him choose, haha!!

Fileboom Premium Account

RRR1609

Also, let me see if I understood you correctly...your Dom is also a sub? Have you met Her Dom? Are you also required to be submissive to her Dom? I'm sorry if this is changing the subject, but I've never heard of that before and am extremely intriuged.

Fileboom Premium Account