My master just got a girlfriend...I need advice!

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Oh Death. So very quick to the killing. I adore your consistency =P

I know this thread's been closed for a long time, but my response would be to kick my Dom to the curb. I would never tolerate being with someone who didn't respect my feelings. I completely and totally disagree with Sparrow. Yeah, the Dom has the right to make decisions and such, but never, ever, to disregard his subs feelings and emotions. What do we get when we disregard feelings and emotions? We get a broken down sub.
Been there, done that.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sparrow69

i respect your ability to disagree, and i dont feel one should ever disregard someone else's feelings, even a sub. What i was saying was that it is ultimately his decision to go back with his ex, and ultimately his decision to be private and not tell the world of his bdsm nature, just as it is her decision to stay with him and accept his choices as his sub, or to leave.
obviously the dynamic of the relationship has changed, and if she no longer feels valued or fulfilled then by all means, she should seek another dom.

Fileboom Premium Account

By not telling his gf, your Master is cheating on her (his right to make such an awful decision I suppose) and you're the other woman... if that doesn't bother you then him having a girlfriend shouldn't be an issue. Personally I'd wonder what type of person I was submitting myself to if he has no problem lying to someone he supposedly cares enough about to have a relationship with.

Fileboom Premium Account