i need hints,tips,n trix on how 2 b a better master

GreyMac

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

The actual quote is: "Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." and while it has been attributed to many different people, it is most often attributed to Mark Twain and does at least actually appear in his writings, which is where I first encountered it. I couldn't find any sources to support the Confucius statement but admittedly I didn't spend much time on it.

It is such good advice, I try to heed it often...

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

I feel like we're kind digressing from the issue, my older slave keeps acting up cuz she thinks that I can't handle her. N thats what I need help with. By the way innocent facade that is the koolest mask I ever seen.

Ezra,I make time 4 both my slaves.I respect subs so i take care of both my slaves, but I'm on this website cuz I need help with disciplinary actions that my older kinky slaves wont Enjoy. I know alotta people think this is a lot 2 handle. I'm hearing concerns from both doms n subs, but isn't our secret society found on the ideas of pushing the boundries... I have the free time 2 give adaquete amounts of attention 2both... I just need tips from both subs n doms on how 2 work more effeciently

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

GreyMac

So what does she really like? Take that away from her until she can behave. If you just threaten it, or if you give it back too soon, she wins.

If she's really, as you said, pushing you because she thinks you can't handle her, then what you do is HANDLE her. And you really don't want fear from a submissive, what you want is respect. A sub who fears you will soon leave you.

I'd also suggest, since you are fairly new to the lifestyle, that you do some research on the difference between a submissive and a slave. Because '30' ain't nobody's slave....

Fileboom Premium Account

The younger 1,there's just the simple degree of respect. I'll admit that it was the older 1 that introduced me 2 the lifestyle. but probably not the best idea of a slave if I had 2 go 2 the lengths of instilling fear. I really thought about the words of yours n grey's when making this decision. The only thing I wonder though,30 loved when I drove her 2 tears what if it was fear that she wanted?

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

as for good sites to learn from, you've found one of the best in my opinion. there's tons of info here, from both sides of the fence. My concern at this point is that your choosing to use fear. fear should never, EVER be used, as it in and of itself, in the nature of fear, diminishes a persons free will. BDSM relationships, like all others are based on trust and communication, and with fear you will have neither.
That brings me to yet another red flag im seeing here, loyalty. The ease and swiftness that you rid yourself of the person who introduced you to the lifestyle is disturbing, at best. it tells me that there was no loyalty, which is a natural byproduct of communication, which in turn tells me there was none. What you have failed to realize is it wasn't fear she was seeking, but the closeness that comes from the comforting after the humiliation she has endured.

Fileboom Premium Account

Wow... my loyalty is in question. I can respect the experience that u possess sparrow, but in the case of my older slave... she wanted her freewill taken. I cut her from being my slave,that doesn't mean we still don't hang out,cuz we do. Its just that I don't myself c myself as the type of master 2 instill fear... I'm so lax,n actually prefer not 2 punish. But honestly,there're alotta things in life that I'd prefer not to do but decorum of life tells me that I have 2
Honestly I jumped in head first,ill admit but 2 me that was the best way to submerge myself in the lifestyle since I'm new 2 this I an so open to scrutiny, n opinions in general. I might not be a good master yet. But I didn't abandon her,I'm a great friend

Fileboom Premium Account