How did you get into bdsm?

JettOnly

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

glasgow-sub - from a a Glasgow girl :)
I am still very much learning as well but one thing I am learning the most is dont rush
What I am finding really helpful is talking to people online, possibly meeting them in real life too but not rushing things and making FRIENDS
I have found several people who have been kind enough to take the time to talk tru things with me, explain what they like and drawing my kinks out of me
and making me see that I dont have to jump into some kind of hard core pain thing just because I think i identify as more of a sub
I can take the time to figure out what levels I want and hold out for someone who matches up with that
and at the same time have fun learning and chatting
and people have been kind enough to say that helping a wide eyed noob like me isnt all one sided, as I ask questions they have to think and explore in their minds what they like and why they like it and they find new things as well

Hope that helps a little

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

MargaretS

I got interested.. or at least realized I was interested after I saw my mom doing it. I woke up in the middle of the night and heard her voice coming from the den. When I came down the steps I saw her tied face down on our coffee table. The guy she had gone on a date with that night was having sex with her from behind. She was blindfolded and he was facing the other way and didn't see me so I watched for a while..

it was incredible..

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Soteria

I've always felt in a way removed from the world around me, as if i should know some deep thing they didn't even dream about. Then, about three years ago, i started reading extensively, any kind of genre, and stumbeled on erotic BDSM romance novels, and had an epifany. I was short of breath and wet in no time . I have never in my life had such an intense reaction as from reading that. No wonder normal sex left me feeling unsatisfied and and only got me moderatly hot. Orgams always came from me riding( cause i know how to make myself come) with my eyes closed and imagining some unknown figure looming in the shadow ordering me to come. Everything after that had a new feeling to it, like it should be discovered again through the new point of view. I spent a lot of time considering some of my older friends, and there is this particular couple where she always had her eyes looking down when he was in the same room. I remember thinking that doing that is just so very right. They are the happiest couple i know.

Fileboom Premium Account

KittenMittens

This may sound freaky, but I was four-years-old when my bondage fetish started (I'm not into dom/sub or masochism). I was stuffing myself into pillow cases or attempting to tightly mummify myself in sheets and getting good feelings I didn't really understand at the time. Just got weirder and weirder as the years rolled by... But it's something that feels deeply ingrained into me, like it's part of who I am and always have been.

Fileboom Premium Account