How did you meet your current partner?

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Craigslist can be very dangerous if you're not careful. I have had some wonderful results from craigslist and some scary results. I also had some luck on collarme . com

The thing is though, you can't discriminate against meeting people from the internet, there is just as much chance for meeting a creep at a local bar. At least on the internet you can get to know them a little better before you decide and if you don't like them, no worries, just block. Plus I have found that it's helpful for meeting people in the lifestyle, how would you bring that up at a grocery store or library? "Oh my, that's a nice wooden spoon you've got there...wonder if it's handle is sturdy...."

Though the thought of hanging out in the kitchen utensils aisle in an effort to meet somebody in the lifestyle is funny. Or maybe menards/home depot....just lurk in the rope section :D

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

... the thought of hanging out in the kitchen utensils aisle in an effort to meet somebody in the lifestyle is funny....

Haha . . just had the image in my mind of someone standing there, next to a stranger, swishing a spankything and raising the eyebrows with a smile. :rolleyes: :D
I was friends with OLP online, that is where we got to know each other, our mutual interests somehow came through in our chats, and we lived close to each other.
One of the best days of my life, when we met up. Of course, you have to be careful meeting people, if it's online or in a bar, but sometimes you have to go for it. :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

vanilla137

I had just moved to where I am living now, after coming out of a not so good relationship..so I was very anti-men. My dad's PA said that she had someone she wanted me to meet, and that I must go out with them that Fri..I can honestly say that I wasn't too keen too...didn't want to go through more heartache just yet. But I went. He was still dating someone else, and he knew why i'd been brought there...I had a few shooters, walked up to him and introduced myself, and walked away!!!! His then girlfriend was there that night-we obviously didn't make friends.

I saw him that Sunday, and I told my friend that I was interested-much to her joy!
We started dating shortly after that, and it's been a year and a half now. He's always been into BDSM, and he's taking it slow with me...seeing what I like and don't, and what my pain threshold is..which I am very grateful for...and so far, i'm loving it!!! I just want more!!!!

Fileboom Premium Account

Master and I met in a soil science class (how dorky!). We were both dating other people and I was the aggressor. We started hanging out on the day his beard was 100 days old (100 days out of the Marine Corps). After that we had a standing date once a week to get dinner or a couple of beers (Jack and coke for me) after class. One day he "jokingly" spanked me on my way out the door and I nearly came... I ended my relationship right there but he took a couple more days, he was trying to be "normal". Eventually he decided that they weren't right for each other and they broke up. Within a month he collared me. I have been his slave for nearly a year now (I can't wait for Halloween!). I am completely devoted to him and we plan on using the knowledge we gained in soil science to open our own organic farm/ranch.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sub4Life

The thing is though, you can't discriminate against meeting people from the internet, there is just as much chance for meeting a creep at a local bar. At least on the internet you can get to know them a little better before you decide and if you don't like them, no worries, just block.

True Bluelagoon, but on the internet, someone can act as a great guy, but you can't get the same jugment on the internet. Online you have no idea who you are getting. I mean, most of the times, psyco murderers on the internet, dont usually come out and say it or give hints lol.

I feel atleast in person you can get those creepy-people-vibes.(I know some people can be misread in person too, but its easier)lol.

As a 20 year old, who couldn't defend herself against a full grown man, I wouldnt feel safe with craigslist. (I wouldn't want to meet anyone on the internet anyway. Just not my thing.)

Fileboom Premium Account

Midnightwolfling

I do have to agree with most here that one does have to be careful online, but I also see the point that sometimes one does have to go for it.

I met M'lord online and in the most weirdest of spots. I was actually collared to another when we met. Being as at the time I didn't realize that I was being played by my ex Master, I was left alone for a few months. M'lord was there for me, a shoulder to cry on, someone to laugh with and someone I could take my frustration out on. He helped me through a lot of the problems I was having with my divorce and my kids. The more we talked the more we realized that we had a lot in common. After hearing from some other people about my then current Master, I dropped him. He had played me from the start. M'lord patiently waited for me to make my choice. We continued to talk by all means possible, then one night He offered me my collar. As of January we have been living together. He moved all the way from PA to be with me and my kids. We have had our ups and downs and have had to work things accordingly with life in general but we are happy. Going on over a year and happy with my choice.

Fileboom Premium Account

sarah555

i met my master on a bdsm online group.
he advertised for a sub
i emailed him
he got back to me fast
we chatted
within 48 hours, i walked through his door
was told to strip and crawl to him
within day one, he had me tied, blindfolded, nipple clammed and whipped all over
and i dunno what happened, after that day, we never spent a night apart
instant chemistry
he is my first master though, so i'm new to this absolute obedience thing, I still get hurt when he doesn't seem to care about my feelings or tries to break my limits, infact, I am very hurt
and that's the issue i am facing, think his out to break every single pre-agreed limits we had
on day one, he asked me to beg for his collar, but i refused, so he said he was taking that choice away from me and collaring me anyway
his always just done whatever he wants without care about my feelings
always told me a slave's job is just to make her master happy and not herself happy

Fileboom Premium Account

Sarah555, forgive me if I am not reading your posts correctly but from what I've read, your master doesnt seem like a good fit for you at all. Educate yourself on what it means to be a slave, even if you don't agree with everything, each person has their own idea or shade of grey.

You sound like a disgruntled woman and very unhappy so do something about it, don't just cry to us about how shitty things are, either talk to him, change things, or accept it if you want it.

If he is your first master, he should be more willing to guide you rather than demanding absolute obedience. If you want to be absolutely obedient, which you have that right, then accept it. If not, find somebody that will negotiate with you and find a happy medium.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

Sarah555, forgive me if I am not reading your posts correctly but from what I've read, your master doesnt seem like a good fit for you at all. Educate yourself on what it means to be a slave, even if you don't agree with everything, each person has their own idea or shade of grey.

You sound like a disgruntled woman and very unhappy so do something about it, don't just cry to us about how shitty things are, either talk to him, change things, or accept it if you want it.

If he is your first master, he should be more willing to guide you rather than demanding absolute obedience. If you want to be absolutely obedient, which you have that right, then accept it. If not, find somebody that will negotiate with you and find a happy medium.

Agreed, and a willing instructor is on the table, all she has to do is accept.

Fileboom Premium Account