how can I get my bf back to kick his ass

lrdtt

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi there. I am Laura. My bf just broke up with me though I love him very much. We met online and he wanted to meet up a dominant woman. But I don't understand and I am from China, where women were trained to be submissive. Now he broke up wiht me as he said, I was not a woman he is looking for. I really wanna get him back, to kick his ass, to tie him up, and to humiliate him. I felt excited when thinking of it. He has never been talking to me about that, but rejected me after dating for 3 months. He said he was not straight forward to me, because he did not think I was the kind of dominant type woman, and not his cup of tea. How can I get him back, win his trust and kick his ass?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

lrdtt

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

During the 3 months, we have been together nearly day and night. But he seems not interested in normal sex. We haven't used up a box of condum for 3 months. When I initiated, he always pushed my hand away saying he has no mood. We broke up 3 weeks ago. But even yesterday I could not control myself and called him. He confessed that he liked SM, but had not do it with any of his ex-gfs, and it is not the most important thing. He said that he did not tell me so, because he did not like my personality. He thought I was not a confident woman and I treated him too nicely. But for my feeling, my insecurity is from the man always refused to make love with me and I always thought, what's wrong with me?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account