One to Many

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

A lot of alcohol helps with discussions like that :D

Seriously though, my friend and I have discussed getting together, but she's not too sure yet about playing with my master, because he is the same age as her parents and that makes her feel a bit weird. She's never met him, and I don't see much of her myself as she lives at the opposite end of the country. So what I will do is have them meet up in my flat, have a chat and get to know each other, and just see where it leads. If they want to play together, then cool, but if not, then that's cool too :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

My friend said she would be fine letting me be her Mistress for an night but she is a lesbian and not interested in my Master. She also thinks the whole idea of letting my Master own me is idiotic, so we obviously don't agree on everything. :)

Master and I have talked about me having a slave and playing with him/her together. I would be the Mistress in that situation or at least have final say over anything my Master wants to do to/with my slave. That could work for us but I'm picky and I'm moving later this year so I don't want to spend time training a slave well enough to share with my Master and then leaving him/her. Besides not wanting to leave my slave, I want to spend as much time with my Master as I can while we still live relatively close to one another.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Sparrow69

My wife and I share slaves. while we are a domme/dom couple, we do switch for each other but only with each other. It is often hard on subs that have been with one of us and only one of us to be introduced to the other. on a sub-conscious level, their abuse is a form of intimacy, and a bond does occur, not unlike Stockholm. By introducing a peer, whom you also share your life with, and thus the sub with, the reality of thir position on the hierarchy is made painfully clear (pun partially intended).

We have one sub in training now, that while she craves to be with me, i have not given her that pleasure. she enjoys being with my wife. and while we engage in threesomes, i will not allow her contact with me. I will continue this until she is worthy, and have proven that she is willing to forgo her normal life for one more pleasing to us.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

even if your master wishes it? As a slave, would you not do as he asks to keep him happy?

On a side note, all of out slave applicants are well aware they are applying to a domme/dom household. its not a surprise like, "oh your my slave, so you have to sleep with her too" They are fully aware before the process begins that a third party is involved and will be overseeing them. it actually puts some people at ease knowing they have someone else looking over their wellbeing, in case their dom gets overzealous.

Fileboom Premium Account

Even if my Master wanted it I don't know if I could handle having him and Mistress. It would really depend on the person. I have control issues and it means a lot for me to submit to him. I really don't think he would ask me to submit to another person for more than a night at a time... he doesn't want to share me. Also, there are many things I would do for my Master that I could never do for another person because I want to please him. However, we both understand that my submission to him is a gift which I give willingly. I never told him I would submit to another person. He has said that I am free to leave the relationship at any time if it is no longer what I want or if I no longer care to serve him. I think introducing a full time Mistress to our relationship could be a deal breaker.

I think if the prospective slave knows they are signing up for a dom/me household it's one thing, but that isn't really what I was talking about. I think introducing another person to the relationship, one that has control, not another slave, will not only disturb the balance of power (is she his Mistress of is he her Master and do I take orders from both of them?), but in my case it would hurt feelings.

Also, I'm not saying that dom/me households are a bad thing, it just isn't what I signed up for. I was toying with the idea of finding a household like that when I move so that the couple could train me better for when I return to Master. I haven't mentioned it to him yet. I don't know if he will like the idea of me submitting to another person (people) on a regular basis when he isn't around, even if the relationship isn't as important to me as being his slave is. I just want to continue my training while I am away as a gift to him when I return.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

I truly agree with you. if its not stated up front it could cause a lot of problems. I was merely pointiong out the differences and what I see as a proper way to handle the situation. Even if i was not with my wife, i would make it clear to any potential sub that there may come a time when someone else is in charge of them on a regular basis, and as such, it is my will that they obey them as they would me, in an effort to please me. If they cant accept that fact up front, during the trial period, then they could never be my sub.

I don't say this to be greedy, domineering or heartless, but I feel that being a dom is much more taxing then being a sub. In reality, the sub has more control, because without a sub, a dom is nothing. true a dom controls a situation, but without a sub there is no situation to control. It is for this reason I take great pride in informing all potential subs of the exact nature and extent that our relationship will and can entail, and i tend not to deviate without further discussion on the subject.

Fileboom Premium Account

I don't say this to be greedy, domineering or heartless, but I feel that being a dom is much more taxing then being a sub. In reality, the sub has more control, because without a sub, a dom is nothing. true a dom controls a situation, but without a sub there is no situation to control..

I agree that being a dom is much more taxing than being a sub. Subs know what is expected of them and what will happen if they don't follow directions of break rules.

Master has said before that I have the real control in the relationship. He didn't quite word it the same way but I think you hit the nail on the head.

I truly agree with you. if its not stated up front it could cause a lot of problems.

I'm glad you agree. I was a little concerned that people would say, "well he's your Master and if you don't listen to him and take part in this situation which you know would please him you shouldn't be his slave." I've had run-ins with people like that before and I still don't know many people on this forum so I don't know what to expect.

Also, would you mind if I PM you?

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

please do. I don't mind pm's at all. I've also run into people like that and while i don't agree with their views, i feel it takes all kinds to make the world go round. From personal experience, people who make comments like the one you use as an example, are dom/me's for the wrong reason.

On a side note, hers a question to ponder.... in a society so open and accepted as ours is, when you get down to the nitty gritty of a master/slave relationship (we're talking true 24/7 consensual indentured servitude here) why is it still acceptable to sell makes on open market, or even rent them out, but not females? Bi-laterally, all the males listed for sale in open market forums are for gay males, in the lifestyle, so isn't that sort of the same thing as a male buying a female? There is not a single market that i have found that auctions off female slaves, bu i have found three that auction off gay male slaves to male owners... what is up with that?

Fileboom Premium Account