One to Many

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I spent the weekend as I normally do, serving my Master. On Saturday night I told my Master that if he wanted to he could call me by his ex-roommate's name. I really liked her when they were living together and I could tell that even though he said he wasn't interested in her he still would have slept with her. At some point I developed a little crush on her, too.

Anyway, Master likes to degrade me and I thought he would enjoy calling me by her name for its degradation and newness. I told him that I wouldn't be mad at him for it later (it was my suggestion, how could I be mad?) and we went through with it. We both really enjoyed doing it so we tried it again Sunday night.

The scenario changed a little. This time he told me to imagine being all tied up and being forced to watch him be with her, to taste her on him, things lake that. I broke down and started sobbing because it hurt me to think of it. I told Master that I would feel like I was being punished and Master told me he would only do that if I had been really bad.

The biggest issue I have with the whole scenario is seeing my Master with another woman that is not a slave. It would be hard enough seeing him with another woman, but I really don't know if I could take it if he let her have control of me or, even worse, if she were his Mistress.

Has anyone done this in real life? Please, PM me if the details are too much for the forum. My Master would like to talk to me more about having another person with us but I need to hear from people that have done it already: did feelings get hurt? Would you do it again? What were the roles of the people involved? What would you have done to improve the experience?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Prissy

Well Puppy I have heard of scenarios and usually the sub is fine with it, as that person was more of a slave than anything, where they have no control anyways. In the scenario you are speaking of, where you have a little say on what happens, I haven't seen circumstances like that. I know if my Master were to ask me, I would more than likely say yes, as I love him that much, that it shouldn't phase me. I pray that I never have to worry about a third person in the scenario, as What I say here, can go right out the window, in the real deal. I would hope that I wouldn't change my answer, but I guess it is possible.

Fileboom Premium Account

I think the third party would have to get on with you in 'real life'. My friend had a female stranger for his wife to play with, and after the event they [the girls] ended up fighting, and not in a good way, another mate [honest] ... his girlfriend got him a female to join them as it was his fantasy, and when the time came, he couldn't go through with it. so.... I guess its a case of be careful what you wish for. :rolleyes:

Fileboom Premium Account

Master says he wouldn't choose anyone I was not comfortable with and that we would each agree on the person (I am allowed to make suggestions). Really I think that I am okay with the situation as long as Master lets me know after that I am still his puppy. I need to be reassured in situations like that.

Before I entered this lifestyle I had a couple of relationships where my boyfriend and I had another woman in our bed. It never went all the way (curfew one time, a leg cramp the next) but I think I would have been okay with it if it had.

Fileboom Premium Account

I would say yes if my Master wanted the other person to serve him.

I would say yes if my Master let us all be equals.

I would say yes if my Master didn't tie me up and let me receive at least some pleasure.

I would say yes if my Master let me switch and be Mistress (we have discussed this scenario, too)

I would hesitate if my Master wanted me to only watch, it would seem like punishment.

I would say no if my Master wanted to let someone else be his Master/Mistress. I don't care if he does it when I'm not around but I don't want to see my Master serve another person. The control dynamic would be thrown off completely and I wouldn't know how to act. I would probably attack the new Master/Mistress... especially if they beat my Master.

I don't know about other scenarios, I would have to wait and decide when they came up.

Fileboom Premium Account

I've tried variations on it before that never worked out. I like the idea and so does Master. The idea really excites me. And if Master wants it I will do it. He wouldn't intentionally do anything that would harm me emotionally and he would screen the person and make sure we both agreed before anything happened with them. He doesn't want to damage our relationship so if he didn't think it was a good idea he wouldn't go through with it.

Fileboom Premium Account

Hmm, well, my ex and I once played a game where he pretended to be this guy we both knew, who had a major crush on me. I had to call him by the other guy's name, and he adopted all his mannerisms. Although enjoyable, it was a bit weird, and I'm not sure I ever want to do it again.

Now, my master and I have discussed bringing another party into our games. At the moment, I don't feel ready for this, but I think I could really enjoy it in the future. One of his aforementioned mates, and I'll be having a bisexual female friend down for a weekend sometime, with whom I have discussed getting intimate. Thinking about my friend and my master together gets me really hot, especially fantasies of him bossing her about while I'm tied and helpless in a corner, forced to watch.

I think that as long as everything is discussed first, and everyone knows where they stand, everything should be okay.

Fileboom Premium Account