how can I get my bf back to kick his ass

lrdtt

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi there. I am Laura. My bf just broke up with me though I love him very much. We met online and he wanted to meet up a dominant woman. But I don't understand and I am from China, where women were trained to be submissive. Now he broke up wiht me as he said, I was not a woman he is looking for. I really wanna get him back, to kick his ass, to tie him up, and to humiliate him. I felt excited when thinking of it. He has never been talking to me about that, but rejected me after dating for 3 months. He said he was not straight forward to me, because he did not think I was the kind of dominant type woman, and not his cup of tea. How can I get him back, win his trust and kick his ass?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

lrdtt

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

During the 3 months, we have been together nearly day and night. But he seems not interested in normal sex. We haven't used up a box of condum for 3 months. When I initiated, he always pushed my hand away saying he has no mood. We broke up 3 weeks ago. But even yesterday I could not control myself and called him. He confessed that he liked SM, but had not do it with any of his ex-gfs, and it is not the most important thing. He said that he did not tell me so, because he did not like my personality. He thought I was not a confident woman and I treated him too nicely. But for my feeling, my insecurity is from the man always refused to make love with me and I always thought, what's wrong with me?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account