Some good news...

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

So recently I've been getting my bf into bdsm with me. I told him a few nights ago I wanted it to be more frequent, not just a random play thing to change things up occasionally. He was happy to try something for me, since naturally I am always trying to serve him in any way I can. This was a couple days ago. So when I went to bed (we're both at different colleges), he told me that when I woke up I should cum for him. My roommate was awake when I woke, and I had a paper due so I did not get a chance in the morning. Around lunchtime I got a text asking if I had cum for him that morning and I said I hadn't because of my roommate and work. He told me to cum then (because I was alone now) and to call him when I got close so he could hear me moan into the phone for him. I happily obliged and thanked him after. His response: "Don't think you won't get punished for this morning." !!!!!!!! I was so taken aback, but in a great way! Later that night, he texted me from his class if i had a few minutes of spare time. I said of course, and he texted me to strip and send him a picture after each piece of clothing was removed. He responded at the end, telling me he was going to fuck me hard this weekend. Then, he asked for a picture of me every half hour. After I sent the first he asked for them for every 20 minutes :) I was slow to send the third, and he sent me a text right on time saying, "I'm waiting." It sent shivers to my... well you know :) I kept sending pics til I went to bed, and he asked for a full body shot before I went to sleep. I can't wait to see what today has in store :D

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sillylittlepet

ohh hooray!!
Hopeful, my master and I have a similar long distance situation. I advocate getting a skype account and skyping with each other. Its totally free, as long as you "call" his computer and not his phone. Its been a relationship saver, I dont think I could have made it all these 8 months without being able to see his cute face everyday!

It also makes it easier to carry out and recieve punishments and the like. My master checks if I'm wearing panties or my apron, he makes me play for him, has me send pictures, he watches me press up against my window naked, etc etc etc!

I know my college requires everyone to have a laptop/computer, and I dont know any students who dont have one. If you dont have a macbook or a laptop with a computer, invest in a relatively cheap webcam. I'm totally serious, sykpe is the best

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

I have a macbook and we do use skype. He doesn't ask to use it much. He is usually pretty busy, and in his room with his other roommates... we don't spend much time at his school due to lack of privacy. I'm usually the one who initiates any skype chats. He likes it, but he has to drag his laptop somewhere else and usually doesn't have time for it. I get to see him every weekend b/c we're only a couple hours apart. I don't know if he just doesn't think to skype, or if he doesn't have time to.

Fileboom Premium Account