Things aren't...enough?

Ophelia

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

‘OMG THAT’S WRONG YOU CANT KILL PEOPLE’ – Now you don’t have to wait.

What I was curious about was what is the part that you find ‘hot’, what is the fetish here? Just trying to get a pulse on what you are seeking out and need. What is it that you wish were legal? I assume it is more than just being the victim of a murderer - thats is a fairly short lived fantasy.

I don't always want to be the victim, I'd love to kill someone and look into there eyes as they died....adhbz,jdfzsd....hot. It's watching the transition of a body full of life turn into something that isn't, it's turning a person into something that is just called a 'body'. You never refer to a person as a body when they are alive, it's beautiful. :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

master jey

Last edited:

subspace

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

If the transitioning from life to death is of ultimate importance to you and you feel that you must experience in order to be fulfilled then why dont you channel that into a something you can actually do without being arrested? If you really are interested in going further this may be a viable option.

Trauma doctor/nurse
Hospice volunteer
EMT
Firefighter
Police
Military

Just a few professions off the top pf my head that allow you to experience the transition of life to death up close and personal on a regular basis.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account