Fetish Rant

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Silly, you know, the more I get into bdsm, the more I find it to be an alternative form of sex. I love torturing a boy, and while I like getting sucked or fucking him as part of it, I don't have to have any attention to my cock for me to enjoy it. I like playing with the boy's cock, and jacking him off, but I suppose I could have fun without that either.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

sillylittlepet

That's a pretty curious idea, since its exactly the opposite for me! If my master didn't interact with me sexually I would disappointed. The same would be true if I wasn't allowed to do anything to him
Do you (seb) and your boy(s?) still get aroused even if there's no stimulation to either cocks?

Would Sail'tes not be sexually excited by her dom?

I couldn't imagine bdsm without sex, and I'm talking about sexuality here. Maybe I'm just not eloquent enough to make this idea clear. Even if there's no fornication going on, a lot of bdsm is still sexual. I don't ask my master to spank me because just because the feeling is pleasant, I do it because it arouses me and makes me sexually excited.

This thread is making me want to ask a lot of questions! And the only posters are the OP, seb, and myself lol

There are so many ways to interpret bdsm, I guess that's the lesson here! :p

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

sebastian

Silly, I can get rock hard during BDSM without anyone touching my cock. Inflicting pain, especially once the boy starts to react to it, really turns me on. I have done scenes in which the boy never touched my cock directly, and found them enjoyable. Not as enjoyable as those in which my cock get serviced, but enjoyable.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

i think a major issue your running into, besides what Sebastian pointed out is the hypocritical nature of your very restrictive list of rules. by your very own statements, they cannot be in a relationship with anyone other then you, but its just fine for you to be in one? While i understand you've had drama with such a thing before, do you not believe that there are those out there in a similar situation as you, with partners who understand and accept it as your husband does?

I'd agree that your list of restrictions are to limiting for most, but im sure that eventually you'll find a dom who is okay with being ordered around... id suggest you tailor your search for a dominant switch, your more likely to find the personality traits your looking for in that genre.

Fileboom Premium Account