Suggestions

Sate_Sprie

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hey, I know this is super random, but I need some assistance. =)

I'm writing for a website catering to novice submissive. I've basically run out of ideas to write about that haven't been done a ton of times.

Does anyone have any suggestions on things that aren't talked about enough, or just things you wish you were able to find more information on? I'm usually pretty creative, but I'd hit a writers block it seems.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section.

Also, I've missed all of you guys, and I intend to be more active. =P

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

sebastian

Subs shouldn't be catered to; they should be doing the catering.

Seriously, though, what about something that discusses dominant psychology? Something to help subs understand what their dom is likely to be thinking. If you want an example, take a look at John Preston's gay classic Mr Benson. The novel is told from the sub, Jamie's, point of view, but there is a postscript in which Mr Benson explains his point of view of some of the events. So he says things like "Jamie thinks that I wanted X, but I actually wanted Y. I didn't care how he did this chore, but I wanted him to think Z, so that's why I gave him that rule." Subs often read enormously more into a dom's actions than a dom intends to convey, so something like that will help subs avoid miscommunication.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sate_Sprie

SLP - The sites been around for a while, so it's not so much what I've written as it is what everyone else has written about, over and over and over again. =P They've honestly covered most everything, or at least the basics. I couldn't really list everything as there are tons of articles.

Seb - That's a great idea! I'll check out that book too, or at least find some excerpts to read until I can buy it. Also, thanks for basically doing my work for me. =P I hate writers block. =s

Fileboom Premium Account

Sate_Sprie