Things aren't...enough?

Discussion in 'Section open for any subject to discuss' started by Ophelia, Dec 22, 2009.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. Ophelia

Ophelia Member

Does anyone else feel as if they just can't go far enough? It's weird, whatever I do it's just never extreme for me. Damn it.

Maybe I need to get rid of my serial killer obsession...:rolleyes:

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. master jey

master jey Moderator

you need level9 ted bundy fangirl :)

no my dear i love serial killers :)

Last edited: Dec 23, 2009
  3. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

Yes Ophilia, I have often been locked into that mode, but as a dominant, it's not just about what i want, its also about how far the sub is comfortable with letting me go. That's why safe words are in play. However, i think master jay hit the nail on the head. You need to find someone who is capable of dealing with a level 9 submissive, and give it a go, because you cant really go any farther then that. Shoot me an email, if you still have it, if not its in my profile, and we can discuss it more.

4. Ophelia

Ophelia Member

Thing is i've been as far as I legally can go.
    I've been stuck in this mode for 2 years now. Can I get out? I don't want to. Fuck normal...at times like this I wish Ted Bundy was still around...

5. master jey

master jey Moderator

as i know in some countries sm is illegal so give it a shot ted bundy fungirl :)

6. subspace

subspace Member

Why the fascination with Ted Bundy? Just curious how serial killers are tied to your desire to push personal limits.

7. Ophelia

Ophelia Member

Well Mr.Bundy didn't like women, not one bit. So back in the day he had a good way of showing them that. I suppose thats very hot. I just wish it was legal to do the same kind of thing. ^^

(waits for the 'OMG THATS WRONG YOU CANT KILL PEOPLE' posts)

8. master jey

master jey Moderator

don't wait i'll say you can kill people (maybe you wanna kill people) but you won't do it cuz you like yourself more then killing people and you don't wanna go to some federal prison :) simple psychology ted bundy fangirl XD

9. subspace

subspace Member

‘OMG THAT’S WRONG YOU CANT KILL PEOPLE’ – Now you don’t have to wait.

What I was curious about was what is the part that you find ‘hot’, what is the fetish here? Just trying to get a pulse on what you are seeking out and need. What is it that you wish were legal? I assume it is more than just being the victim of a murderer - thats is a fairly short lived fantasy.

10. Contents of Ted's VW car. Merry Xmas Ophelia. :)

[​IMG]

11. Ophelia

Ophelia Member

I don't always want to be the victim, I'd love to kill someone and look into there eyes as they died....adhbz,jdfzsd....hot. It's watching the transition of a body full of life turn into something that isn't, it's turning a person into something that is just called a 'body'. You never refer to a person as a body when they are alive, it's beautiful. :)

12. Ophelia

Ophelia Member

Also, THANK YOU MOP, I saw that a long ass time ago and I didn't save it. <3 <3 <3

13. Well, if you happen to find yourself the victim of murder, please let us know how it goes >.<

Have you ever actually seen someone die? It's not beautiful. It's terrifying and soul-sucking.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2009
  14. Ophelia

Ophelia Member

Actually I have seen someone die before. Maybe I just don't have a 'soul'? ;)

15. master jey

master jey Moderator

or you have sold it i have seen people dying i have killed people (war...) it's really disgusting...

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM