Things aren't...enough?

Sparrow69

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

if you shoot with 50 cal or more it's not a mist enymore :D
you mean by betty this
W7betty.jpg
or some kinda mine?

Mine_AP_M16A2_USA400.jpg

Folks, meet betty, betty meet the folks.

betty here is notorious, as its spring loaded, buried int he ground, except for the prongs, which when stepped on release the catch holding it in place, when stepped off, it springs into the air about waist high and discharges. essentially, its an incendiary claymore, rolled into a cylinder and coated in shards of magnesium and ball bearings, then crammed into a medium coffee can, and spring loaded into a large coffee can. its capable of sawing an entire squadron on half at the waist, while setting the close ones on fire, and almost vaporizing the one who stepped on it.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Ophelia

Mine_AP_M16A2_USA400.jpg

Folks, meet betty, betty meet the folks.

betty here is notorious, as its spring loaded, buried int he ground, except for the prongs, which when stepped on release the catch holding it in place, when stepped off, it springs into the air about waist high and discharges. essentially, its an incendiary claymore, rolled into a cylinder and coated in shards of magnesium and ball bearings, then crammed into a medium coffee can, and spring loaded into a large coffee can. its capable of sawing an entire squadron on half at the waist, while setting the close ones on fire, and almost vaporizing the one who stepped on it.

I'll take 20 please.

Fileboom Premium Account

I want to make a bookish suggestion to Ophelia. You might find interesting The Heart of Man: Its Genius for Good and Evil, by Erich Fromm. Fromm is known by reformulating Freud's theories from a more cultural rather than sexual perspective. In this work he suggests to reconsider the drives of Eros and Thanatos in order to see how they shape everyday life and ultimately people's personalities, which he classifies into biophile and necrophile.

While Fromm is sympathetic to biophiles, that is people who love life, and he stands against necrophiles, people who love death in different forms, he is helpful for understanding those tendencies and ultimately makes the point that we all have these two aspects so we must negotiate them and manage them in our lives in the way that is more suitable for each of us.

Fileboom Premium Account