Things aren't...enough?

Death

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

(waits for the 'OMG THATS WRONG YOU CANT KILL PEOPLE' posts)

Killing people is fine as long as it's the right people.

- Rapists
- Active pedophiles
- People who "just" take pictures of people while they are naked, or get them on video, without their consent
- People who ruin the right to privacy
- People who try to prevent people from having the right to have abortions
- Countless other people

Fucking hate the world. -_-;

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Death

I don't always want to be the victim, I'd love to kill someone and look into there eyes as they died....adhbz,jdfzsd....hot. It's watching the transition of a body full of life turn into something that isn't, it's turning a person into something that is just called a 'body'. You never refer to a person as a body when they are alive, it's beautiful. :)

Sounds nice if it's a person who deserves it. Not exactly "hot", though... but it'd definitely be a joyous moment. As long as whoever was exposed to it deserved it....

What'd be hot, though, would be to cut open your true love and spread her intestines outside her body, and kiss her guts and fuck her while she'd be like that... open and all bloody... then, when you'd be about to come, spread your cum on her guts and then close her up with the cum left there... and she just loved it all and would be fine, afterwards... and you'd hold her and be aware of that the two of you have done the most beautiful thing there is to do.

...Too bad it's not possible in "life". At least it is in "death", though... or the "afterlife"... whatever one should call this other stage of existence. Meh... so wish I could do it if I ever find my true love, but not really all that easy to perform in this sucky world... at least not without leaving massive scars and a long healing period... neither desireable.

Fileboom Premium Account

Ophelia

Sounds nice if it's a person who deserves it. Not exactly "hot", though... but it'd definitely be a joyous moment. As long as whoever was exposed to it deserved it....

What'd be hot, though, would be to cut open your true love and spread her intestines outside her body, and kiss her guts and fuck her while she'd be like that... open and all bloody... then, when you'd be about to come, spread your cum on her guts and then close her up with the cum left there... and she just loved it all and would be fine, afterwards... and you'd hold her and be aware of that the two of you have done the most beautiful thing there is to do.

...Too bad it's not possible in "life". At least it is in "death", though... or the "afterlife"... whatever one should call this other stage of existence. Meh... so wish I could do it if I ever find my true love, but not really all that easy to perform in this sucky world... at least not without leaving massive scars and a long healing period... neither desireable.

I want to stab someone I love whilst hugging them. I'd stab them in the tummy and feel the warm blood rush out, the warmth would be beautiful. I'd never stop eye contact with them either, I want to watch the life drain out of there face and then feeling there body go limp on my arms. I would then lay the body down and go on to sort of explore the body in a sense, you know, cutting open and removing organs. I would then live off of the meat from the body for weeks.

I'd eat the eyes raw. I have no idea why I want to go that but I have done for a very long time.

Fileboom Premium Account

master jey

you wanna do classic assasin's stab!
assasin_2.jpg

assassins-creed-stab_27907.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

kittengrey

I'm kinda scared of you guys now o-o;; As long as no one gives me that kind of love, I'll be good. I'd like my body parts intact and still inside me, thanks
I dunno, I was never one for blood. I'd rather break someone down mentally until they're screaming and crying. The mind is a powerful thing, and to be able to break someone that way, break all mental walls, twist emotions, where they are completely helpless. >D

Fileboom Premium Account

Death

I'm kinda scared of you guys now o-o;; As long as no one gives me that kind of love, I'll be good. I'd like my body parts intact and still inside me, thanks
I dunno, I was never one for blood. I'd rather break someone down mentally until they're screaming and crying. The mind is a powerful thing, and to be able to break someone that way, break all mental walls, twist emotions, where they are completely helpless. >D

I wouldn't really harm her with my ways, though... in my afterlife, and that of her, she wouldn't be harmed. I'd like to be able to do things such as what I described in my present existence, but sadly it is not possible. Therefore, I wouldn't do it. But I'd fantasize about it and we'd at least engage in safe blood play... and drink each other's blood, of course, and cook food with it.

Fileboom Premium Account