the future of a Female Domination?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WmaGuy

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

what the fuck is this thread even about anymore? (woo lets enter the fray!)
whether men or women are the dominant gender in society?
Its cute that everyone in this debate is male (well... except MLML. and a bunch of posters from early on)

You male dominance people, get ooover yourselves! I'm a submissive girl, but only because thats how I like to get my kicks. I dont let anyone push me around outside of my D/s relationship, where I've specifically asked to be pushed around.
See there's this thing called "equality", where everyone is on the same level in status and opportunities and rights! Equality, in all aspects of society and for everyone, is not going to destroy the american family or jeopardize our current way of way or release the kraken or anything outrageous. There's this other thing called "change" and obviously some people just cant handle it because they believe so strongly in the dominant hegemonic way of living.
Gender roles are not biological, they're societal. Change the society, change the roles (or vice versa?!).
Man I dont even want women to be the "dominant gender", having a dominant gender seems silly to me. Maybe it was a good idea when we were living in a jungle, but see we've done that thing called CHANGE and then carried all this fucking baggage around with us. "Traditional values" my ass. Let them go already! Isnt this the 21st century?

Here we go again.... This.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

HaHa.. this whole post is pretty amusing and makes me wonder about back in the days when Men were seen as superior and dominant over their household.. how many of them were actually quite submissive to their Wives behind closed doors. Just because society didn't allow for it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Consequently it also reminds me of an ongoing battle of wills between my grandfather and I about who's name I put first when I sign birthday cards from our family. He tells me Brian's name should go first because he's the man (insert smiley beating his chest here) and I tell him my name goes first because that's where I wish it to be haha (obviously he's clueless to our other relationship lol)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
Status
Not open for further replies.