the future of a Female Domination?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mstbru

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

To be honest in over 30 years of marriage, my spouse has exhibited all the features of a Fem Dom but would deny to the death of being one. I think that she was born to take control, and the attempts to try to be equal are a jok on her part. This has made life a never ending challenge for me to keep things equal, at least in my mind. As long as there are women like her dominant females will always try to make men follow by just pulling on their cocks.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

twisterlady790

I am a dominant gal by nature. I do domiante my boyfriend,, just not for my sexual pleasure alone,, but also to make him understand that, what should be his position when I am around. He dare to cheat me till date. he dare to disobey my wishes. As far as I am concerned,, domination is the best way to keep our boy friends under our fist. they will not go out of our life,, until we wants to kick them out. we will get our 100% wishes granted/fulfilled by them.

Fileboom Premium Account

FunGuy33

The power exchange in a D/S relationship is really interesting. I'm a switch; a natural sub that enjoys the dom role in my relationship.

It is always the sub who is in control, choosing to give power to their dom, and always able to take it back. It's the sub's desires that set the scene and the dom helps him/her to realize them. At least that's the way it should be, according the the few sources I've come across.

Allowing a begging sub male to go down on you is h-o-t. Making them beg for more and refusing their wishes is even hotter. If the sub male isn't into it, that's the end of that. But if he is, and you (as a dominant female) enjoy teasing, being in control and giving pleasure (or pain ;)), you've got the makings of a wonderful femdom relationship!

Also, when I was a young and eager teenager, going down on a girl was more appealing to me that getting a blowjob. I have always been attracted to assertive girls, and while I enjoy taking charge and directing an event/evening (both in the bedroom and out in everyday life), I also like to have my partner dom me, not only in the bedroom but in everyday life.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

I for one am not as excited about this development as some of you.
The feminist movements have craved for equal rights, which is starting to show its effect. Now, I am all for equal rights on a social level, but I am not interested in being equal at the sexual level.

Some men - an increasing amount - have trouble finding the lust for sex. Before, it was common for women to be stereotyped as frequently having 'headaches' to avoid sexual intercourse.
This is no longer the case, women are generally taking control in the bedroom, which can have an effect on men's sexual confidence. We are meant to be the ones in control, we are supposed to be full of testosterone and aggressiveness, but at the same time we are being raised with emotions and restraints, learning that showing violence is bad and showing emotion is good.

If this balance continues to change as it is doing now, the women will soon be the men, and the men will be the women. This is definitely not a role I can find myself in, and I can only sigh in relief that I have found a traditional women who likes that the man is in control.

Yet, she is more sexually hungry than I am, so we have discussed this subject and came to the conclusion that she needs to show restraint, and let me take the first steps towards having sex. This could also relate to the 'hunting' instinct that males supposedly have. (not in genes, but instead in the stereotypical gender image) We need to hunt the women, not the other way around.

I am sure a lot of people disagree with me, and I am not even sure in this, since it is practically just theories. Before making up my own mind I would have to research this area myself. But I am sure this will definitely have some form of consequences on the gender roles in our society. Well, then again I might just be a chauvinistic pig. right? :p

Fileboom Premium Account

Wow, I read this and feel so old fashioned... (and Im only in my 20s) I long for the days when men were the true head of the household and I can't help but see the social degradation that has occurred since the feminist movement. Don't get me wrong, I see nothing wrong with women being educated, employed and equal in many ways. (I myself am a corporate professional for a global organization) But, I feel that while the sexes may be equal, they are still different and have different roles. I take a lot of comfort in being with a man that is stronger than me. Someone I can look up to, respect and honor as My Lord. This isn't to say that my personal pleasure is secondary, it's NOT! But, I think that in this whole feminist movement we are loosing a lot of core values that helped us develop into the societies we have today.

Fileboom Premium Account

Hopehavoc

I disagree entirely that a man "should" be at the head of the household. Or that a woman should be for that matter. I feel that it is a personal choice whether one lives in a male or female dominated household. Now, of course, this only applies to heterosexuals of course, because same sex relationships are both dominated by and dominating the same gender.

I do, however, feel that female empowerment is a good thing. For so long women were treated less than human, like property that it can't possibly be a bad thing for them to gain some respect and control.

And, I think that as long as a man enjoys being dominated by his lover and as long as she enjoys dominating him than that is a good thing just as a man dominating his lover and she loving being dominated is a good thing. As long as they are happy then it is a good thing.

Fileboom Premium Account

As long as they are happy then it is a good thing.

I completely agree! and please don't take my post to mean that I would ever try to impose my personal beliefs on anyone else. I simply am trying to say that as a relatively young woman myself, there are opposing views to those previously stated. Also, please note that I did state that I do view the sexes as equal, just that we have different roles to fulfill.

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

It's worth keeping in mind that 20th century feminism emphasized two basic principles: the legal and social equality of men and women and the notion that women had the right to make choices about how they lived their lives. Feminism (with the exception of some radical feminists, especially lesbian separatists) never asserted that women had to be in charge of their households or that they could not submit to men or live in 'traditional' marriages. Rather it said that women had the right to make the same sorts of choices that men did. Feminists believe that women should be free to make choices about submitting to their husbands, being equal partners with their husbands, or dominating their husbands. As Hope points out, prior to the emergence of feminism, women were if not oppressed, certainly relegated to second class status. Pre-feminist women could not own property if they were married (and surrendered control over any premarital property to their husbands), could not vote, received minimal education, could work only a very limited range of jobs, could not divorce their husbands, and had few legal protections from parental or spousal abuse. I think even those of us who want a female slave can acknowledge that feminism has been extremely good for women.

Fileboom Premium Account

Status
Not open for further replies.